[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /v/ trick you into buying a Wii U?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
Did /v/ trick you into buying a Wii U?
>>
File: SSC_0146.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
SSC_0146.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
No, Nintendo did.
>>
>>340120698
yes it did, I bought Xenoblade X and got bored as shit in a few hours. fuck this paper weight.
>>
>>340120698
Bayonetta 2 and bayonetta and wonderful101

....s'bout it
>>
I'm probably buying one this summer and getting the 12-14 games I want.
>>
File: 1442603194314.png (63 KB, 271x267) Image search: [Google]
1442603194314.png
63 KB, 271x267
>>340120698
splatoon machine tbqfh
>>
>>340120698
I bought it for Bayo 2, Smash 4, Fatal Frame V a 3D Mario game that wasn't budget as fuck and Zelda U.
Bayo 2 is a very generic sequel. Only cool things about the game are the Lumen Sage fights and short hair Bayo.
Smash 4 had botched single player content. Is a normal classic mode or break the targets really too hard to ask for? This game seems like it was made for Smash tourneyfags/wannabe tourneyfags. Brawl may have had poop gameplay, but it had something that made it WAY better than Smash 4: FANSERVICE IN A FANSERVICE PARTY GAME.
I was gonna buy FFV despite the censorship, but then they had the BRIGHT idea to make it digital only. Nintendo literally did not want my money.
You know what happened to the rest.
>>
File: 1465106312011.jpg (113 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1465106312011.jpg
113 KB, 666x666
No, Masahiro Sakurai. And goddamn do I regret his decisions.
>>
>>340120698
no, i have a brain. i mean seriously when you look at the store shelves and see crappy toys for stupid kids, and exclusive software like a shooter where you don't actually shoot people, who the hell do you think the target demographic is? and since i'm not 5, i kept walking.
>>
>>340120698
Xbone was collecting dust after a month. Swapped it for a Wii U for the gf. She's really been enjoying Splatoon, Wooly World, MK8, Wii Sports, Nintendoland and her amiibos.

I think it was worth it as neither of us are hardcore into gaming anymore. The catalog isn't huge but there's plenty to keep her busy for a couple of years.

I may pick up a PS4 for myself down the line as I'm itching for some fun single player action games...arkham, shadow of mordor etc.
>>
File: mfw.png (299 KB, 512x593) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
299 KB, 512x593
I didnt get tricked, I educated myself and bought a system with a quality library.

Also reminds me that I need to buy W101 physically at some point, I only got that gift code.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.