[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: WingFortressEggman.jpg (28 KB, 638x418) Image search: [Google]
WingFortressEggman.jpg
28 KB, 638x418
>yfw
>>
Welcome to 1992, how are you enjoying it? I don't understand the purpose of this thread
>>
>>340120761
he was always called eggman
>>
Every time I hear Wing Fortress all I can think of is Kaiju combat and STRAYA CUNT.
>>
File: Long_Live_For_His_Empire.png (386 KB, 584x468) Image search: [Google]
Long_Live_For_His_Empire.png
386 KB, 584x468
>>340120925
Everybody knew this years ago. His canon surname by birth is Robotnik but his super-villain name is Eggman. This has been established for years and anybody who keeps up with Sonic at all knew this since fucking forever
>>
>>340120925

Everyone knows this by now you fucking sloth.
>>
>>340121101
>>340121127
yet normies STILL complain about it.
>>
>>340121189
>normies
Quit parroting /v/ without knowing the meaning of shit you're typing. Normies don't even care about his name.
>>
>>340120925
Wasnt he always eggman in jp
>>
File: robotnick.jpg (752 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
robotnick.jpg
752 KB, 1600x2000
>
>>
>>340121817
Yes.

America made up Ivo Robotnik

Ivo Robotnik became his canon name, Eggman became his Alias.
>>
>>340122312
Why would the top of his head be going through the glass? Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>340122939
Wait, it's his whole arm in both versions too. This art sucks.
>>
>>340122312
>Robotnick
>Robot
>Nick

An amazing discovery has been made!
>>
>>340122939
>>340123043

You fucking idiots understand that its a pane of glass much like a windshield and not a bobble on top.
>>
>>340121101
That's what they decided to do for Sonic Adventure.

From the very first game, his Japanese name was Eggman and his international/localised name was Robotnik.
They had to marry these so things wouldn't be confusing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.