[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first playthrough of the game >someone said arcane was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160604_182049.jpg (92 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_182049.jpg
92 KB, 450x450
>first playthrough of the game
>someone said arcane was fun so I just max that
>do all the umbilical cord shit because I'm a completionist
>beat the DLC before the final area because I was told that's where it fits best
>get the milkweed rune because it's easy and holy shit incredibly obvious to get how do people miss it
>orphan of kos is the hardest fucking shit I've ever done but finally beat it
>max out the parasite because it's good with arcane
>get to Wet Nurse
>beat first try, easiest boss so far
>get to Gherman
>beat second try, executioner gloves molest his ass
>beat Moon Presence first try

...Why is BB's endgame so easy? This was a month ago and even now I feel like Blood Starved Beast is still the hardest mandatory boss by far, with EVERYTHING in the DLC being fuck loads of hard too. Why did they fuck up so badly with the main game?
>>
>>340119972
To get assholes who don't play these stupid fucking games to play these stupid fucking games
>>
>>340119972
Blood Starved Beast isn't Mandatory so in your argument that makes it worse.
>>
>>340120254
But then surely it would have a good difficulty curve instead of making the third boss stupidly hard and the last bosses jokes?
>>
>>340119972
You did the dlc and overleveled. You also got gud because of the orphan
>>
>>340119972
The DLC should totally be considered end game lol
>>
>>340120254
BB isn't really notably harder or easier then the other Souls games. No Souls game has more then 2-3 challenging bosses anyway. 90% of the bosses in the series overall are terrible gimmick bosses with no lasting appeal past the first playthrough and you will stomp them convincingly 2nd and on.
>>
The DLC is way harder than the 3 end bosses, who are all jokes. If only From had let you not immediately go into NG+ like in DaS2 and 3, then you could do the DLC after Moon Presence. Oh well.
>>
>>340119972
>>340120501
Gherman without Hunter Tool cheese is legitimately ball clenching and I would recommend trying it, but Wet Nurse and Moon Presence are generally considered to be some of the easiest bosses in the game yes.

>>340120541
Also this. Orphan is basically the ultimate git gud test, and you passed.
>>
>>340119972
Anyone else see a clothing-xray-circle revealing an ass in a bikini in OP's thumbnail?
>>
>>340121029
That's the point of the image, doing that to the disk makes the hunter look like he has assless chaps
>>
>>340121180
oh
>>
>>340120828
Orphan exceeds git gud and enters "holy shit, fuck off seriously" territory. He's such bullshit. I beat him after like 40 times of completely memorizing his moveset.
>>
While Wet Nurse, Gehrman, and Moon Presence are fairly easy, they're made even easier when you've gotten resources and levels from the DLC and it's never relaly expected that someone gets to actually use the Kos Parasite on their first playthrough

On top of that, the DLC's difficulty is scaled such that you're supposed to do it after Wet Nurse
Gehrman+Moon presence are really just a door to NG+ now that the DLC is out. The DLC is what the endgame is now
>>
>>340121734
Kos Parasite and Hunter Tools really do invalidate a lot of the main game's bosses with the range and raw power of them.

At around 40 ARC a single L2 from a Kos Parasite with the few story ARC gems can take an eighth off of Wet Nurse's health, and anything with range completely fucks poor Gherman in the ass.

Moon Presence is a joke with any weapon and build though honestly.

>>340121717
His first form is a fantastic fight overall.

His second form is just running in circles dodging constant bullshit until he decides to fuck off and jump so you can hit him once during recovery.

I beat it solo but I resort to summoning on any other playthrough I do because of how retarded long it takes and how groan inducing it is when you have to restart when he's low
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.