[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the secret to getting good at these kinds of games? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
What is the secret to getting good at these kinds of games?
I look at the moves list and it has dozens of moves that all use the same two buttons, like:
XXXXXY
XXXYXXX
XYXXYXYX
Am I really supposed to memorize all of these?
>>
Most of the moves aren't really useful. Each weapon has may be 4-5 useful moves. It's about using the right weapon for the situation (usually pretty obvious since each weapon has its own niche, and a lot of it is just preference), it's more about timing, reaction, and dodging rather than autistic combo recital like DMC
>>
>>340117447
You have to inject pure adrenaline into your dick
>>
>>340117447
this is the mentality you should have when playing these games

http://www.actionbutton.net/?p=645
>>
learn on land charging
>>
>>340117447
>>340117682
Almost any weapon works for any situation in my experience. You just have to know when you can get away with moves. Learning movesets on enemies is always helpful so you can at least know safe times to swing.

Mostly playing aggressivly defensive can get you through most parts. Dodge a lot and counter more when you get better at it. Either way I've completed it with Nunchaku, Dahibalro (however you spell it), and obviously Ninja sword.
>>
>>340119149
That was autistic as fuck. The whole first paragraph is him splurging by repeating the same concept over and over. Bias much?
>>
Remember to use the Vigoorian flail against the ghost fishys and don't finish the combo
>>
Do I need to download some patch from Live in order to play this game on the x360?
>>
>>340117447
i always found that jump+attack move to be really effective cheese method, the one where he kind of homes in on an enemy in mid air
>>
>>340120164
yes
>>
>>340120234
Damn
>>
>>340120229
They made Flying Swallow less cheesy in Black
>>
>>340120263
Is your console banned from XBL?
>>
File: 1456623416135.jpg (118 KB, 1000x731) Image search: [Google]
1456623416135.jpg
118 KB, 1000x731
>>340120545
Yeah
>>
guillotine throw
>>
>>340117447
git gud
>>
You literally have to get good.

Use your enviroment

Roll with the enemy

Switch up your attacks, enemies will block attacks if you use them constantly

Remember that you have infinite shurikens, so use those to keep enemies under control

When you have an enemy alone, xyxxy
>>
Get pumped, cuck.
It takes good reaction time, patience, and practice to become good at a game like Ninja Gaiden or Devil May Cry
It's like riding a bike, you're not supposed to memorize those combos by pen&paper, but instead just doing it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.