[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He gets way too emotionally invested on the mic when playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>He gets way too emotionally invested on the mic when playing online FPS like his life depends on a video game.
>>
>not getting emotionally invested in everything you do

im having a panic attack just writing this post
>>
>>340107380
Those people are always good for a laugh
>>
>>340107380
Your post reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYUBBewEvk
>>
File: 1451552754690.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451552754690.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>being so butthurt because you got killed by a shotung :^)
>>
File: disappointed toyota man.jpg (1021 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
disappointed toyota man.jpg
1021 KB, 1800x1200
>show the slightest bit of frustration at video games
>HOLY SHIT GROW UP WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO MAD IT'S JUST A GAME
>professional athlete throws a tantrum on camera
>WOW HE'S SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THE GAME HE'S MY HERO 5EVER
>>
>>340107775
One you work your entire life to be good at and it pays money and gives you fame.

The other you play at home, underwear optional, while drink energy drinks and slowly developing rickets
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>340107679
>"Yo this sounds mad official"
My sides have left orbit.
>>
>>340107994
>One you take blows to your head, cuntcussions shortening your life span
>The other you get to be comfy, not in danger.
>>
File: 18480498125.gif (3 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
18480498125.gif
3 MB, 550x309
>He throws a temper tantrum after dying every time
>He doesn't even make a callout of where he died and where his killer was last seen
>>
>>340108447
>>He doesn't even make a callout of where he died and where his killer was last seen
It's even better when you get the
"Why are my teammates retarded?!"
After they do some shit without even asking for back up.
>>
>>340107994
>one is a professional who is expected to maintain composure while on the job
>the other is just a normal person having fun
>>
>>340107679
I'm fucking dying.
>>
>>340108805
>Having fun
>Acts as if he is having a mental breakdown ala BTR Ghost.
>>
>i was blocking that!
>bugged game mechanics dude!
>>
>>340107380
These guys are my entertainment. And you know they are mad at themselves for sucking so hard
>>
>>340109115
CANS.WAV
>>
>ARE YOU MAD BRO
You need to go back.
>>
>>340109115
Being emotionally invested in something is pretty fun, yeah.
>>
>>340109212
What are some good ways to goad these guys on? "Calm down," "are you mad," and "It's just a game" work almost every time, but I'd like to mix it up.
>>
>>340107679
Your post reminds my of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_qR2wO_tM
>>
>>340109571
Sometimes I like to go for a good old fashioned "noob" after they die or something. It works even better if you aren't doing shit yourself
>>
I play Dota and man that game is a goldmine for people like this.
I have a friend who gets really stressed out about vidya games tho so it's not really fun to play with him. He also thinks the entire game revolves around him so if he dies it's game over, no coming back from that.

I just don't get why people actually get so invested in games like that. I mean, yeah, take it seriously up to a certain point, but it's never really worth getting angry about. Only thing I can think of that would irritate me is if someone were legitimately cheating/hacking, but even then I'm not really losing anything from it.
>>
oh my god fucking kill yourself and all the casual faggots that agree with you. if you are playing a game, especially a competitive game, and you aren't playing to win and being a brainless moron kys

>why u so salty bro xD
>y u mad bro xD
>the salt is real XDD

go back to halo u ebin chillbro dudegamer faggot normie casuals. im gonna call u shit and tell u how to play because ur inferior and dont play 2 win
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.