[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (15).jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (15).jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
Is this shit any good?
>>
Best game this year so far.
>>
File: 20160601172147_1.jpg (732 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160601172147_1.jpg
732 KB, 1920x1080
>>340104221

uh no that's Blood and Wine, GOTY 2016
>>
Only done the first couple of missions myself but so far it is surprisingly good.

Heard its short though so my plan is to play the game normally first then find all the collectibles on a second playthrough to get more time out of the game.
>>
>>340104080
The protagonist is literally a demisexual transnigger cuckgendered antelope-kin. It's shut.
>>
File: 0-90438u5098347906.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
0-90438u5098347906.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Id did the impossible by making a new DOOM game that captures the spirit of the classic games while being modern and smart, appealing to a new generation of fans. DOOM has the best singleplayer campaign since Half Life 2. It's almost perfect.
>>
>>340104503

Would you recommend it over DSIII?
>>
>>340104080
You can get radioactive, be a man and a half, bring on the Night Train, be in a completely different place, and cook with plasma. How dare that Cyberdemon stop the Night Train with his HUGE GUTS!
>>
>>340104080
Everything about this game is fantastic. Gameplay, graphics, and music are all fantastic. Its extremely fast paced and brutal. Its, dare I say, fun. One of the best games I've played in a long time. I almost skipped this and I'm glad I didn't.
>>
>>340104581
You'll get more time out of DaS3 but it's all stuff from the other games mashed together without really a reason.
>>
>>340104581
I didn't like the first Dark Souls, so I didn't get 2 or 3. I know I'm in the minority there, but I haven't played DS3 so I can't compare the two.
>>
>>340104338
> DLC

I said game.

But yeah.. Blood and Wine was fucking amazing. So.. I dunno. Maybe it counts.
>>
>>340104080
Really good.
Snap map and multiplayer really suck though, no way it's ever going to compete with over 20 years of wads/maps/mods.
>>
Why did we ever think that resource pickups like this was a good idea?

It makes it impossible to play optimally unless you already know how many resources the level will have.
>>
>>340104080
It is. Gets tired fast though. No longevity past the singleplayer campaign. Snapmap and its MP are dog shit.
>>
I haven't played it but the general consensus amongst people I know is that single player is a blast while multiplayer is the biggest dogshit imaginable.

I've heard that different teams did sp/mp, is that true?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.