[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is his fucking problem? Why there are two choices, both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fuckingSJWman.jpg (212 KB, 1607x908) Image search: [Google]
fuckingSJWman.jpg
212 KB, 1607x908
What is his fucking problem?
Why there are two choices, both of them telling how disgusting she was?

They did the same with junior in the wild hunt.

I don't give a fuck about kids. Why there is not an option of "fine keep sucking that kid girl"
How a game that depicts murder and insanity every minute, gets triggered when someone kill women for fun or they milk kids like cows.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>340102593
Geralt is not your self-insert
>>
>>340102593
because he kills monsters and she is a monster

you fucking nigger
>>
>>340102593
>LET ME EDGE
>>
>>340102593
Because he's an actual character, not a blank slate.
>>
>>340102593
>Trained for years have insides completely destroyed
>All of this to destroy any trace of monsters
>WHY CANT I EDGE
>>
>>340102759
why they give me choices then?
why is an RPG then?

You can see must of the choices every times imply "I dont give a fuck" and "lets talk about this" but when something like this happnes is just hurr durr your are the worst I am going to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>340103230
because they can and they did

now make like those kids didn't and kys
>>
>>340103230
>RPG
You play a role, a role of Geralt to be specific.
>>
>>340102847
>because he kills monsters and she is a monster

with this logic he should kill Regis too.
>>
>>340102593
Bloodletting was a common medical practice around this time, right? So why don't the vampires just open up a clinic and drink what their patients let out?
>>
>>340103419
>regis drinks from humans
>is killed
>regenerates
>drinks more blood
>gets killed again
>comes back once more and vows not to drink blood anymore on account of dying isn't very good

>woman drinks blood of kids
>doesn't expect her to get killed
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>340102593
Feeling triggered?
>>
>>340102593
>filename
Are they trying to say that SJWs are parasitic vampires who prey on the vulnerable youth?
>>
File: sitting_position.png (108 KB, 410x655) Image search: [Google]
sitting_position.png
108 KB, 410x655
>>340102847
>>340103090
Monsters ? And exactly is the definition of a monster ? Non-humans ? That would include the Elves, Dwarves. Creatures that are sufficiently different from humans that they are clearly distinct so basically non-human and non-elf and non-dwarf ? That would mean that Geralt should have killed Saskia as well.
A monster is simply something that you are afraid of and believe to be dangerous. It's easy to talk stuff about intelligent monsters when they are depicted as being very very very evil and are only shown to want to cause harm. But logically it's not possible for all the individuals of an intelligent species to be the same. Because that's not how intelligence works. Intelligence is formed, it's not innate. That means that you cannot be born with a certain knowledge, you have to acquire it. You can be born with a short temper, or bad memory or weird tastes but you always learn how to live from interacting with the world.
As such you can't really just say that Geralt hunts monsters because that would make him a very closed minded and cruel person which he clearly isn't (unless you chose Roach like a fucking faggot

>>340102593
OP, the game is big, and it lets you do a lot of stuff but it's not infinite, occasionally you won't be given a choice that you like. It's actually a miracle that you haven't been pissed off already by the rest of the bullshit in the game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.