[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth picking up, even if it has no Bridget in it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 863x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 863x1000
Is this worth picking up, even if it has no Bridget in it?
>>
Yes, bridget is for fags in denial.
>>
>>340099816
fuck you, bridget is the most fun character in the game
>>
>>340099890
No he's not, because fun is subjective.

I personally find May to be a lot more fun to play than bridget.
>>
>>340099618
>has no Bridget in it
>>
>>340099816

I think most bridget fans are pretty out of the closet
>>
>>340099816
I don't deny it's gay to jerk it to Bridget
>>
>>340100094
Bridget was cut from Xrd for some reason.
>>
File: latest.png (57 KB, 310x396) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
57 KB, 310x396
No, but for another reason.
>>
>>340100559
I don't think they ever intended for bridget to be in sign. They stated that there were difficulties with the story. The new design that was going around was for a pachinko game.

However, the same story problem was why Dizzy wasn't in sign either, and she's going to be DLC for revelator, so there's still hope for that faggot some day.
>>
>>340099816
im not gay i just want to suck his cock.
>>
>>340101163
I just want to slam that ass. Not gay though.
>>
>>340101125
>They stated that there were difficulties with the story.
I'm sure there can be some person Bridget wants to go kill to prove that he's a real man with a super girly voice, wearing a ridiculously short skirt snd carrying his teddybear everywhere.
Bridget doesn't need a big role, he just has to show up at the place for some reason and start beting up people.
>>
File: 3248323.jpg (126 KB, 614x862) Image search: [Google]
3248323.jpg
126 KB, 614x862
>>340101806
>Bridget doesn't need a big role, he just has to show up at the place for some reason and start beting up people.
I'd be fine with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 400x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 400x496
>>340099618
No, the sequel is out tomorrow. Don't get Sign, is old.
>>
>>340102483
sequel isn't gonna have Bridget either, so the point is still valid
>>
>>340102483
I'll just stick to XXAC+R, since that game actually has Bridget in it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.