[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck couldn't it be good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Why the fuck couldn't it be good
>>
>>340099063
What exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>>340099805
>Boring
>Bullet Sponge everything
>Changes of getting a good weapon are shit
>Shit progression system
>Enemies spawn into your room after clearing it out and then can spawn in again
>Shitty roll system
>>
>>340099805
It's kinda sluggish and doesn't really give you much loot.
>>
File: EtG.png (412 KB, 1231x545) Image search: [Google]
EtG.png
412 KB, 1231x545
>>340099063

Well, i had fun
>>
Why do people on here always eat up generic indie games like this despite saying how much they hate them?
>inb4 le hivemind
You'd think threads about these games would get shit on, but they tend to flourish.
>>
>>340099805
Not enough characters
Too little variation in terms of stats
SUPER SLOW STARTING FLOOR ZZZZ

the items you need to get the skip are way too annoying

Not enough stacking items

Other stuff etc
>>
>>340100437
Except obviously I don't mind indie games, else I wouldn't have bought it.

Why do people who criticize a board's behaviour continually operate under the assumption that there's any sort of consensus?
>>
File: Untitled (2).jpg (472 KB, 1440x1672) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).jpg
472 KB, 1440x1672
>>340099805
Bullet sponge enemies, really sluggish gameplay, barely any exciting loot to find, most of the guns are gimmicky and not enjoyable or satisfying, and the general system of progression and floors and items is exactly like BoI so it doesn't feel very fresh.

This is more in the opinion realm but I also really don't like the per-weapon ammo system, as someone who tends to hang on to consumables and limited things I feel like I can never use them. The fact that the early floors are easy as shit and the only benefit of using up your limited ammo there is to save time doesn't help.

I was hoping this game would be the answer to my prayers (pic related) but it really wasn't anything like what I was expecting and I really should have done more research before picking it up.
>>
It is good.

It's just not great.
>>
My only issue is floor 1 is consistently boring.
>>
>>340102081
Well, because I don't know. I just wanted an excuse to talk to you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.