[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about starting to play a mmorpg after a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 512x288
I'm thinking about starting to play a mmorpg after a long time without playing.

Tera or Neverwinter, which you would recommend?
>>
neither

MMOs are currently dead
>>
>>340093576
But I still like it
>>
>>340092827
Tera if weeb. Neverwinter if not weeb
>>
>>340094113
Pretty much this. Both at surprisingly identical in everytime. The only thing that TERA has going for it over Neverwinter is the robust combat and how Neverwinter leveling from 60 to 70 is a big fuck you and stupidly grindly. Neverwinter has the Foundry and companions going for them over TERA. Both have stupid amount of armor/enchantment grinding as endgame
>>
Play FFXIV instead if you aren't poorfag. It's infinitely better than those 2 after the slow start. Out of those; tera if combat is your main interest, or you're lolicon, otherwise nw.
>>
>>340094748
So Tera's combat is better? It seems more dynamic in my opinion, and Neverwinter seems more like Wow, right??

>>340095147
I'm a poorfag.
>>
File: Tera.Online.full.1117005[1].jpg (862 KB, 1131x800) Image search: [Google]
Tera.Online.full.1117005[1].jpg
862 KB, 1131x800
are there any open betas coming up soon?

i prefer to try mmos when they are still fresh
playing catch-up with everyone isn't as much fun
>>
File: tera-elin-race-screenshot.jpg (59 KB, 530x302) Image search: [Google]
tera-elin-race-screenshot.jpg
59 KB, 530x302
>>340095509
Neverwinter one of the few mmo that does trinty right and when you attack, you feel that it has impact. Positioning is also important and the classes have their own way of dpsing in that game. This guy explain TERA's combat quite well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RGzzS1jGJc

Neverwinter is action based, no doubt, but a bit more on the spammy side of combat in comparison and a lot more "forgiving".

It really comes down if you're into weeb or not. TERA is THE mmo for lolis. Neverwinter has your basic humans dwavf and elve, with Dragonborn/Lizardfolk behind paywall.

>inbefore MUH Amani
Male Amani are bara lizardman. Female are just fucking human girls with spikes.
>>
>>340096316
>Neverwinter
I MEAN TERA
>>
Tera's dead as shit
I made a Ninja just as the update came out
Got stonewalled at level 28-ish cause NO ONE RUNS DUNGEONS ANYMORE
>>
>>340096867
They shouldn't have kill Blast in the Past
>>
>>340096867
And Neverwinter is more alive than Tera?
>>
>>340097727
Not him but it about the same, even with the new update.
>>
If you guys know any other good mmorpg to suggest its ok...

I downloaded Rift but i didnt like.
>>
>>340096867
Steam says there's 5000 dudes playing, plus the few that play without steam. Sounds alive desu.
>>
how p2w is neverwinter?
>>
How much money is required to play Neverwinter now?
I played on launch, hit max level and then quit because I realized it was worse than a shitty iTunes app designed to milk money out of 10 year olds who steal their parents credit cards.
>>
>>340102401
>How much money is required to play Neverwinter now?
Zero. It's a grindfest either way and you can become a "member" with ingame money.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.