[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any way to make this goddamn game tell me what the secondary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mgsvtpp_2016_06_05_21_39_01_208.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp_2016_06_05_21_39_01_208.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
is there any way to make this goddamn game tell me what the secondary objectives are of a mission before i start it?
so i can fully complete it in one go instead of having to do it again?
>>
bump
anyone?
>>
File: 1456594921999.png (306 KB, 691x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456594921999.png
306 KB, 691x1000
>>340092741
Try to get inside the mind of a warped video game dev.

Does it seem difficult and unusual? That's probably what you need to do. In that case you just need to kill the Helicopter WITHOUT using the Honeybee, somehow. And not use the honeybee, and extract the bosses.

4/5 times, it's going to be "Extract the Kill Target".
>>
>>340093085
yeah i dont fucking understand half of the secondary objectives.
for example also in the mission where i need to eliminate the speznaz commander it tells me to extract him time and time again but one of the secondary objectives tell me to kill him from a distance of 100+ meters.
wtf is this shit?
either i extract or i kill.
this is so retarded on so many levels.
also yeah i just finished the bee mission and the objectives are just one the contrary of the the other.
is kojima just a massive troll or just stupid?
>>
File: 1462423135608.gif (929 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1462423135608.gif
929 KB, 245x175
>>340093609
It's forced replayability in some cases. Not every mission but a few have directly opposing objectives. You can get most of them as long as you just extract everyone the game tells you to kill, use only stun weapons, and don't get caught.

But then again, 100% Completionists are scum and need to be punished for their autism, so whatevs.
>>
>>340093879
and the most retarded thing is that IT DOESNT FUCKING TELL ME the secondary objectives clearly so im FORCED to repeat the mission over and over again.
also some of the secondary objectives are just fucking retarded
for example:
>speznaz commander mission
>LMAO you had to pick up a stupid weed in the corner of the map in the middle of the desert
how the fuck was i supposed to know that?
what were the chances that i would complete it on first try without knowing it before?
>>
>>340094290
YOU COULDN'T! EAT SHIT! LOVE KONAMI.
>>
>>340094290
What part of forced repeated plays is hard to understand? A lot of missions will have objectives that can't be done all at once. Some timed missions have objectives that require you to, for instance, get someone from one village while another is from another village that you don't have time to make it to. Trying to do it all in one go is not going to happen.
>>
>>340094592
>What part of forced repeated plays is hard to understand?

for me, the entire fucking concept is beyond any level of stupidity.
i would have never immagined this shit.
what the fuck happened to MGS?
seriously what the fuck is this shit.
and the game is boring so fucking boring like a fucking brick.
deleted save game and deleted local content.
i dont wanna see this fucking game ever again.
fuck kojima.
goddamn cocksucking troll sack of shit.
hope he dies of brain cancer and his family along with him.
>>
This dude is gonna execute a school shooting when he figures what you need to do to get a certain NPC buddy back towards the end of the game, isn't he /v/?
>>
>>340094836
Kojima ego grew too much and people keep sucking his dick so expect more of this bullshit in his very next game
>>
>>340092741
Google it?
>>
Why would you want the entire mission spoiled before you've even attempted it. The credits at the beginning are bad enough.
>>
>>340096467
YOu said so yourself, he will never be spoiled by know the secondary objectives, Kojima already did that for him with the fucktarded credits so now you know full when you're going to fight the skulls in each of the stages they appear
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.