[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Very desperate to find genuine fun/addicting couch co-op games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465135817252.jpg (123 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
1465135817252.jpg
123 KB, 384x480
Very desperate to find genuine fun/addicting couch co-op games to play.
I'm talking on any console, not PC.

Would you recommend this game?
>>
uh?
>>
>>340090012
>>340091213
PCucks already ruined these threads, don't bother

Yes it's a good game, buy it, just never try to discuss it here
>>
>>340091951
thanks for the advice.
I might get it. Afraid it'll bore me right away or it might just hook me in.
Need couch co op games!
>>
>>340090012
PC beggars ruin these threads so expect a lot of shitposting. The game is very fun and people still play it online. Buy it.
>>
>>340090012
Absolutely. It's great mindless fun and even better with friends. Learn to dash cancel with fencer for MAXIMUM FUCK
>>
>>340090012
you might want to do the first 2 missions on hard or higher to get some good weapons when you start.
Just remember if you do this it's basically a 1 hit kill for you
>>
>>340092116
Don't listen to that fag. You just have to work around the shitposters like him to enjoy a edf thread. Sour grapes and fanboyism is strong in them.
>>
OP here. going to buy it now
$35 good deal or not?
>>
Serious Sam
>>
>>340092349
Hell yeah. Easily over an hour of fun per $
>>
>>340090012
Borderlands The Handsome collection.
It's comes with 2, The Presequel and a metric fuck ton of DLC.

Fair warning though, it's Borderlands; whatever that means to you.

Diablo III as well. Be sure to get the Reaper of Souls Edition. Crusade+Monk=Unstoppable forces of nature and god
>>
>>340048549

Also there is a thread already still up with some good info between the shit flinging, op
>>
>>340092661
Do people still play Borderlands on console?
>>
>>340092349
Yeah. At 350 hours atm, i aint stopping soon.
online is pretty alive.
>>
>>340092845
Surprisingly online isn't that dead. They fixed the splitscreen FPS loss in the Handsome Collection more importantly. Think EDF 2025 on PS3 vs EDF 4.1 on PS4 fps fixes as far as splitscreen goes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.