[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the series actually get any better than this? I played 1,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Does the series actually get any better than this?
I played 1, chain, and this, only holding off on 2 because of its legendarily bad intro. Is it worth it?
>>
KH2 has the best combat system of any video game bar none, but the story and cutscenes are still cringe-inducing.
>>
2FM+ is the one you should play. i personally think 2FM+ is better than bbs.

3d is also a fine game.

you can skip the rest.
>>
>>340088164
Who cares, Kh2 is the best one out rn, replayed and bought it at least 4 times, just don't let friends borrow your games if they treat them like Shit.
>>
>>340088164
To be fair, I haven't played it since it came out.
But I actually quite enjoyed the comfy summer holiday vibes of the intro.
Also finally switching to Sora feels bittersweet as fuck.
>>
File: 1446181807493.jpg (733 KB, 1417x1418) Image search: [Google]
1446181807493.jpg
733 KB, 1417x1418
>>340088345
>the story and cutscenes are still cringe-inducing
It's half the fun you fuck
>>
No, BBS is trash.
>>
>>340088164
Man just play KH2 first so you go in order. The intro is only 2 hours, that's not even long.
>>
Is KH1 sephiroth the best fight in the series?
>>
>>340089175
That would be Lingering Will.
>>
>>340089175
Not even the best boss of the first game.
>>
>>340088164
The intro is a slog, but worth pushing through, especially post-game.
>>
>>340089430
Not even the best Sephiroth fight.
>>
>>340089175
>*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*
>CASTS SIN HEARTLESS ANGEL
>"pssh nothin' personnel kid"
>>
>>340089081
Here's your (you)
>>
>>340090916
>le (you) ahaha
Very clever.
>Every single enemy is badly designed, MF is easily the worst boss fight ever made in a video game
>Keyblade is fucking useless, doesn't stagger enemies/barely does any damage
>Combos are nonexistent, you just spam Magnet + some other overpowered command
>Ventus and Aqua's dodges are free, unlimited i-frames which you can spam to dodge virtually everything
BBS is fucking terrible you tasteless pleb.
>>
>>340090916
Not him but the combat is pretty broken. I enjoy the shonen tier writing but it's definitely not for everyone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.