[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trouble buying a game online, help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 10 Dollar Game.png (168 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
10 Dollar Game.png
168 KB, 256x362
So I'm having trouble buying Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corner off of the Gamestop website, and I need some help.

It says on the site that you can use multiple cards to pay for the order, but in my attempts to use up my gifts cards which can't afford the whole game- I'm told that I can't register that payment method twice.

WTF, /v/. can you help me out?
>>
>>340083987
Steam?
>>
>>340084440
I'm trying to buy it off the gamestop site for a digital download (via steam).

Wait, are you asking for my steam account? I might've misunderstood.
>>
>>340084783
Buy it directly from steam maybe?
>>
>>340084912
Can you even use gamestop cards on steam? I don't have any spare cash right now, so these cards are what I'm relying on to get the game, considering it's all they're good for.
>>
>>340084984
Doesn't look like you can.
>>
>>340085389
But it's weird, because I can enter in the first one, and online it claims that you can use more than one gift card but when I try it nothing but an error code shows up!

It's really frustrating.
>>
>>340085510
WELP, it suddenly worked!

Great work, gamestop, you've utterly confused me and made me feel stupid as hell!

Deleting the thread soon, nothing actually happened here,
>>
>I'm having trouble buying a 11 years old game.
Boy, what a surprise. You can get it for free, you know.
>>
the game is broken on pc in a later level anyway, unless they fixed it
>>
>>340085687
Wait, you can get it for free

>>340085692
More importantly, it's broken for PC? I almost clicked BUY, until I saw this. What happens?
>>
>>340085692
>>340085776
There's an unofficial patch.
>>
>>340085776
>Wait, you can get it for freev
Take a guess what i'm talking about. Harr.
>>
File: 11.png (6 KB, 179x281) Image search: [Google]
11.png
6 KB, 179x281
>>340085907
I'm mostly using this to help myself out with a game I was looking to use, called tremulus. It's a table game, so I'm not exactly sure I should talk about it a lot here. For the most part, I just want to get more accustomed to the Lovecraft atmosphere.

But if the game is... well, actually working on steam, then I'll click BUY.

>>340085913
I don't really like sailing, I don't want to get sea-sick just in case.
>>
Decided not to get the game, after all.

Anyone want to suggest a different game for me to consider buying that hopefully works a lot better?

I can't really run a high end game on my PC, but I can make a rough guess.
>>
>>340086980
Just buy it and download this

http://www.moddb.com/games/call-of-cthulhu-dark-corners-of-the-earth/downloads/dcote-unofficial-patch-v15
>>
>>340086980
Darkness Within 1
>>
File: CBU_Wallpaper_by_WTW_1152x864.jpg (733 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
CBU_Wallpaper_by_WTW_1152x864.jpg
733 KB, 1152x864
>>340086980
This bad boy
>>
>>340083987
Have fun, you just wasted money on broken shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.