[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some good licensed/tie-in games, see? Or the fat lady gets it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: couragev.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
couragev.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Give me some good licensed/tie-in games, see? Or the fat lady gets it.
>>
>>340082564
Marvel Vs Capcom 1
>>
Or the fat lady gets what?
>>
Return the slab.
>>
File: slab.jpg (30 KB, 225x275) Image search: [Google]
slab.jpg
30 KB, 225x275
What's yer offer?
>>
File: CAN YOU DIG IT.jpg (123 KB, 1281x1024) Image search: [Google]
CAN YOU DIG IT.jpg
123 KB, 1281x1024
>>
Such a good episode. From the straight up horror of return the slab to the bizarre horror-comedy of eustace's giant, sentient foot. Easily the best CtCD episode.
>>
File: tumblr_lurz5m50MO1qgik10o6_1280.jpg (104 KB, 640x911) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lurz5m50MO1qgik10o6_1280.jpg
104 KB, 640x911
>>
>>340083592
Nigga r u srs?

The Tower of Dr. Zalost is easily the best. Otherwise probably the one with Kitty and Bunny - can't remember the name.
>>
I know I am going to regret asking this, but does rule 34 exist of the giant purple foot having a penis and fucking Murial?
>>
>>340083339
Great fucking game, yo. It's my favorite thing to come out of Rockstar.
>>
>>340083598
goat
>>
>>340083339
I stillfuck with this game heavily. I wish they remade it to wear you can create your own gamg and fight other gangs online
>>
>>340085856
I'm still annoyed that games don't pick up that damage visuals on people like they did in that game. Seeing people looking all beat up with black eyes, cuts and bruises was the best thing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.