[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that one Trophy/Achievement you still need to get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: trophievement.jpg (121 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
trophievement.jpg
121 KB, 1000x1000
What's that one Trophy/Achievement you still need to get? What one took the most effort? I still need to get the last Killzone multiplayer achievements.
>>
There's a glitched overwatch trophy right now for defending a map like hanimura or volskaya without losing a point and its fucking annoying
>>
Cod black ops : only the time travel will tell us
>>
Getting a girlfriend
>>
>>340075595
FUUUUUUCK I FORGOT THAT I DIDN'T GET THAT
>>
>>340075360
>What's that one Trophy/Achievement you still need to get?

There's a ton of stuff in my backlog. Right now I'm working on a pacifist run in Mirror's Edge, hoping I don't fuck it up and kill someone.

>What one took the most effort?
The fucking blast shards in inFamous. It took an hour or so combing the city to finally find the one I missed.
>>
new york minute hardcore
>>
>>340075360
Working on killing queen yharnham right now. Fuck chalice dungeons.
>>
playing with a full party of friends (or whatever it is) in tf2

only achievement i dont have in the orange box
>>
I gotta get one last fabric scrap for 100% in red ded
>>
>>340078759
She's the easiest after fucking amygdala though. Assuming you're already at the fight
>>
>>340079262
I'm not. What's so bad about his chalice version?
>>
File: trophies.png (443 KB, 779x1237) Image search: [Google]
trophies.png
443 KB, 779x1237
I'm never going to complete AC4 because I'm never going to get the DLC, nor will I ever play the multiplayer

I still need the 1 million Fight Money trophy in SFV. I'm still only at 720k or so

I'm busy with Valkyria Chronicles, so I'm not touching Witcher 3 again until I'm done with that, but I'll eventually get Blood and Wine and 100% that

I doubt I'll ever complete Overwatch, but dammit, I'll try
>>
I'm trying to force myself to play through Second Son again for the evil trophies but fuck man it's boring as shit.
>>
Still need to kill more Rogues in the Dark Zone
>>
>caring about achievements
>being an underage faggot
>>
>>340075360
Xillia 2 need to grind for chains and shit. So damn boring
>>
>>340079312
He's a fucker and you have to do it with 50% health. Took me at least 30 tries, hardest boss for me easily.
>>
>get ps plus game
>try it
>it's shit
>right before I decide to quit I pop a trophy
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FUUUUUCK
>>
Just need to get three stars on a few more of the Mirrors Edge DLC time trails.
It's a bitch.
>>
Got every achievement in modern warfare one except the one to finish every mission on the hardest difficulty. I got to the last level and and for some reason decided to check out the cheats and turned one on without realizing it would disable achievements. Im still pissed.
>>
File: 1462148829943.png (3 MB, 2720x1530) Image search: [Google]
1462148829943.png
3 MB, 2720x1530
I bought a 1 month subscription to PS Now just to get some trophies I missed in AC II, and Infamous
>>
>>340080131
Wow that's bullshit
>>
>>340075481
I got that trophy it is not glitched

>>340075360
my one trophy is getting a 10 ranked win streak on MKX, I keep getting up to 9 ad get rekt by someone who is much better than I am.
I'm out of practise now too and time has ticked on, probably won't get the plat for that game
>>
Still working on Catherine. The last two Babel stages of course...
>>
File: X00H8vO.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
X00H8vO.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>340078504
>The fucking blast shards in inFamous. It took an hour or so combing the city to finally find the one I missed
ha, we all had that issue, just one left.
they even called a trophy just one more in infamous 2.
it took me about an hour to get the last one.
>>
>>340084873
It glitches a lot, so u got lucky, a lot of trophies do this, where it will glitch for one player but not the other, dying light being one of those games, fuck that game.
>>
>tfw you will never get 2 for 1, Mongoose Mowdown or Overkill in Halo 3
>>
Dark Souls 2 Vanilla
Only need a 15 sunlight medals to get the final Miracle. No one really summons in it anymore thanks to SOTFS, so I'm stuck grinding falconers. Averaging 1 medal for every 20 I kill; shit sucks

Just 100%d Just Cause 2 the other day which felt pretty great though
>>
>>340085103
I got all the dying light trophies but 2, 1 is the collectables and the other is catch a certain amount of volatiles in a light trap.
I don't even think I was going for them.
none are missable too because you can replay chapters.

overwatch will be a hard one to plat, some of those trophies are hard or near impossible and there is no way to boost them.
>>
>>340085037
I got 100% on all infamous games except the first.
and it's the blast shards and stunts that I have to do left.
>>
Only faggots care about achievements.
>>
>>340085652
I patinumed all 3 recently actually, and completed festival of blood,
I never played them before, I have been clearing last gen exclusives for the PS3, I was surprised how food of a game infamous is, 2 is a brilliant game.
shame SS is a PS4 tech demo.

that blast shard is infamous for being a hard trophy to get, so many people seem to miss just one. have to run round and spam L3
>>
File: 1463010346546.gif (3 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1463010346546.gif
3 MB, 400x285
Any achievement which requires me to play with friends.
>>
>>340085460
no they're missable, the quests one will glitch for some players and only way to do it again is to replay the whole game. Same with collectibles, cause i did everything for nothing
>>
>>340085783
t. casual
>>
>>340086964
>only way to do it again is to replay the whole game
you don't have to replay the whole came, you can drop into the world at the start of any chapter without affecting your save.
and all the collectables can be got post game. there are no missable trophies. check playstationtrophies
>>
>Got my first plat a couple days ago
>Feel nothing but still want trophies

How long will this last?
>>
>>340075360
Fucking Vanquish. Completing that that damned challenge mode.
Did everything else perfectly fine but that shit.
>>
>>340088215
Probably quite a while. I complete an extremely difficult game like Wipeout HD or Ninja Gaiden and get the platinum and it feels good for like 2 seconds and then I just go right to the next game on my backlog lol
>>
Dawn of War 2 : Retribution - Tau efficiency

I've been trying to get it for years, premade after premade after premade, always fucked up.

One time after 15 attempts, the first guy got it... then immediatly quit and blocked me and the other guy.

Anyway, after years, I just happened to be playing casually and when I got to the clones... *ping* cheevo unlocked.

feels good man
>>
Halo 3 MP achievements and compelting the tower of lost souls
>>
File: 1282089754051.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1282089754051.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
I realised that just through several playthroughs that I had most of the trophies already so decided to platinum Demon's Souls. Got everything but the fully maxed Sharp Weapon trophy. Spent a long weekend doing nothing but killing this faggot over and over again with no drop and eventually gave up. Why the hell does only one single enemy in the game drop that rock and why is the drop chance so low compared to everything else.
>>
All the ipod songs in mgs4, it requires all the emblems and it's just out of my skill range, annoying.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.