[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: xbox-one-green.jpg (69 KB, 1500x1108) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-green.jpg
69 KB, 1500x1108
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that there's really nothing wrong with the XBone?
>>
>>340074546
no fuck you
>>
I do actually feel bad for the guys who had to pick up all of the pieces after Matrick destroyed 10 years of hard work in one stupid conference.
>>
>>340074693

Come on don't blame everything on him

EA was obviously pushing for that shit too and then jump shipped as soon as people hated it

If you want to blame Mattrick for something do it for Kinect.
>>
since PS4 has pay for online there's really no difference anymore
>>
>>340074546
its wrong to make +0.5 console after 2-3 years of current gen. sony and microshits fucked me hard this time. i just wanted bloodborne and halo mcc

i got it but what the actual fuck?
>>
>>340075008
Nintendo started it with New 3DS
>>
>>340074546
I don't have pc so i keep my Xone for horizon 3 and cuphead but it takes the dust a lot. More than my Wii U, and that said a lot
>>
this gen is probably better than last gen 2bh
>>
>>340075008

Pc users likely approve. Since if this didn't happen they'd be getting screwed over with parity for years to come.

My guess is sony and ms will churn out new consoles every 2-3 years.
>>
File: 18j2z59uszbqijpg.jpg (209 KB, 800x644) Image search: [Google]
18j2z59uszbqijpg.jpg
209 KB, 800x644
>>340075156
>with New 3DS
You lying piece of shit.
>>
>>340076054
stop exclusives and i wont give a fuck about cheaters on pc.
>>
I own one and its shit to be honest.
>>
>>340074546
Atleast my Xbone doesn't shit itself when playing chinese cartoons on 720p and browsing the web.
>>
>>340076>420
Blaze it feget
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.