[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the PS4 neo gets backwards compatibility with the PS3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cryin.jpg (182 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cryin.jpg
182 KB, 900x900
>yfw the PS4 neo gets backwards compatibility with the PS3 and every current PS4 owner gets slapped with sony's dick
>>
You know everybody will adapt and call Sony the savior of the genre anyway
>>
>>340073767
I'm a yuge sonygger and I couldn't even defend that
>>
>>340073767
what ?
really?
i should get one then
>>
>>340072790
Is there any reason to believe this is going to happen?
>>
>>340072790
Shitendo and Microshaft are on life support anyway so it doesn't matter what Sony does as long as they end up with a monopoly on the industry
>>
>>340074194
Getting paid at you job with Nintendo stock options?
>>
>>340074452
/v/ asks hypothetical questions all the time.
I just asked if there was something to this, nigger.
>>
File: 1459128280952.png (384 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1459128280952.png
384 KB, 526x526
>>340072790
>mfw I still have my PS3 that works just fine
That would suck for a lot of people though. I guess it would be a good thing after they stop manufacturing PS3s at least?

>>340074398
Neofag go to bed.
>>
>>340074194
There's no proof of it but I'd be surprised if Sony didn't want to give people another reason to buy a Neo besides the better hardware.
>>
>>340074880
If it can play PS2 or PS1 disc games, I'm sold.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.