[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could have been done to fix this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What could have been done to fix this game?
>>
>>340071959
Alot
>>
Not making the game
>>
>>340071959
Not name it Metal Gear
>>
Not being under Konami
>>
>>340071959
Giving Kojima an editor
>>
Finishing it would be a good start.
>>
Do it without div- Kojima
>>
Nothing
It is a metal gear game
>>
new game+ with every mission in survival mode
>>
Remove the open world, just make it mission-based like Peace Walker.
>>
File: 1439155653379.jpg (73 KB, 468x570) Image search: [Google]
1439155653379.jpg
73 KB, 468x570
>>340071959
>no mother base
>no fulton
>small, self contained areas
>hiring an actual writer
>>
>>340071959

Kill Joosten in her crib
>>
>>340071959
better story
more horror/mystery elements
less retarded missions
more mission variety
>>
>>340072406
Yes. It should've had fairly large sandboxes instead of two largely bland, huge sandboxes. It would've helped the level design out a lot, I think
>>
Is there a torrent for this that doesnt require you to change the time zone to beijing?
>>
>>340072406
This. The game already has mission boundaries in place. Just fucking cut out the map.
>>
>>340072058
>a lot

Fixed it for you ;)
>>
>>340072541
This.

I fucking hate open world games because they require the player to navigate through large stretches of absolutely fucking nothing to get to the good parts, when they could just cut all that nothing out and make the entire game the good parts instead.
>>
>>340071959
finishing it
>>
Infinity heaven fixes the only problem i had with this amazing game
>>
Does MGS really benefit from being mission based? The first 7 weren't.
>>
More species of animals scattered around besides the same old goat, raven, wolf, and whatever 6 species were located in Africa.... There even any snakes in the god damn Afghanistan map. What?

Mountain climbing would have been a huge plus, as well as base jumping off of them. I am sick and fucking tired of all of these open world games that have huge mountains that act only as an invisible wall.

Shooting of the enemy 2-way radios would have been a huge plus. Why take away something that didn't have any flaws in it?

Damaging enemy limbs should never have been taken out either.

Destroying buildings would have been a nice touch. Though, unnecessary, but still a nice piece of action.
>>
I stead of Afghanistan and Africa, there is only one or the other, and the resources from the one not made instead go into developing multiple GZ-sized areas either separate from or within the open world. Open world areas not within the GZ-style locations have more variation in their Side Ops, and is populated with characters and events that make it seem less empty.
>>
Having Snake actually Talk
Fleshing out the story beyond the bare bones one they gave us
Finishing the fucking ending
Not being made by Konami
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.