[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got this game recently and im at world 4. Im 100%ing this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Got this game recently and im at world 4. Im 100%ing this game as i go along and i just got this cute lakitu yoshi. My other favorites would be the flame yoshi or coco yoshi.

Anyway, This is great and feels like yoshi story mixed with Yoshi's island. Id hate for this thread to turn into one of these but its going to happen anyway.

So why does everyone hate nintendo when they make games like this?
>>
Woolly World is a fantastic game and was worth every penny. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
>>
haha
>>
>>340067442
>So why does everyone hate nintendo when they make games like this?
We don't. We hate it when they sell underpowered hardware for a premium.
>>
>>340067442
Is this a new DLC for little big planet?
>>
File: mystic star.jpg (63 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
mystic star.jpg
63 KB, 400x274
>>340067442
Nintendo didn't really make this game.
It was by Good-Feel, the same team that used to make the Mystic Ninja games with Konami

For the record the godawful 3DS game wasn't by Nintendo either. It was by the team that made Blinx on Xbox
>>
pirated it, enjoying myself thoroughly with my girlfriend. just started world 3
>>
My only complaint with Yarn Yoshi was that it was kinda easy outside of the S-levels, even 100%ing it. And short, I beat it in like 10 hours and it's not really worth a second playthrough. Very cute and fun, though.

Cow, chicken, and rainbow yoshis were cutest yoshis.
>>
>>340068970
My 2 complaints are mostly comparison to YI
I prefer crayon artstyle over yarn (but yarn still cute)
Final boss was way way way way better in YI.

oh and stamps were kind of ridiuclous. they weren't that hard to find, but come on man, i already had to collect other shit, now 20 stamps, some of which are invisible?
>>
Don't forget to play Rainbow Curse too. The graphics are gorgeous.
>>
>>340070941
ordered that yesterday infact
>>
>>340070941
I couldn't get into that one.
Hate rolling kirby around and really hated aiming for the collectables
>>
>>340067442
hate for this >thread he says
;)
;))))))))))))
that's one reason why i can't fuck with this game
the textures killing me
>>
Wooly World is one of my favorite games for the system

the comfy, relaxed feel to the world, the kick ass soundtrack, the different yoshi skins, the simple gameplay, it feels like a fantastic sequel to the original YI
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
>>340067442
Sonic Yoshi is best Yoshi
>>
>>340067442
>So why does everyone hate nintendo when they make games like this?

Cherrypicking and shitposting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.