[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this Kefka-lite psychopath the last straw for Miyamoto before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: Dimentio_SPM.png (190 KB, 1000x985) Image search: [Google]
Dimentio_SPM.png
190 KB, 1000x985
Was this Kefka-lite psychopath the last straw for Miyamoto before he imposed limits on the RPG writers?
>>
I ARRIVE
>>
File: dimentio.png (329 KB, 1050x800) Image search: [Google]
dimentio.png
329 KB, 1050x800
>>
Probably, I mean he sent Mario to hell, I can't imagine how Miyamoto let that slide.
>>
>implying this wasn't the best mario villain
>>
As much as I like and respect Miyamoto.

He should only be used for advisal on gameplay, and gameplay alone. If it was up to him then Super Mario Galaxy wouldn't have had Rosalina. Its the little things that can really help along a game, and no Rosalina and her bits of story would have made the game a lot morel lifeless.
>>
>>340066113
He also tries to destroy the entire multiverse before he dies out of spite and finds it hilarious.

Fortunately, Sticker Star dialed back on this shit and we got pic related
>>
File: 1442794138473.jpg (41 KB, 213x238) Image search: [Google]
1442794138473.jpg
41 KB, 213x238
>>340066516
>fortunately
>>
File: No_thanks_backslide.webm (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
No_thanks_backslide.webm
1 MB, 960x720
>>340065436
what a shitty game

literally the definition of a "meh" or "ew" game along with skyward sword
>>
NOW WE MUST DUEL

LIKE TWO ANGRY GLEAMING BANJOS ON A MIDNIGHT STOOP
>>
>>340066745
And in Dream Team, where Bowser's character ruins his BiS development. And Paper Jam...

So do you see now? Bowser has to be the bad guy if Shigeru says so.
>>
>>340067303
Bowser has been at his most awesome in the MArio RPGs, everyone loves a good villain who has his own issues, and Bowser rolled with them and still came out on top.

Normal bowser just being a stagnant character who kidnaps princesses and doesnt talk is boring as shit, and I hate moiyamoto forcing this crap.
>>
Reminder that miyamoto let this slide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YeeVhz_iXw
>>
File: 503.gif (495 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
503.gif
495 KB, 246x246
>Villain wants to destroy existence itself out of suicidal depression due to the death of his wife
>Killed his entire tribe because they sacrificed his wife
>Works with dumbass pirate who appears to be an actual human like Mario and Luigi
>A insane demonic little girl who forces anyone that steps into her mansion into slavery and breaks her own neck before turning into a spider
>An insane clown Kefka knockoff who was the true villain
>And fucking Luigi himself
>There's also a weeb lizard nobody in the story remembers that talks about anime shit in a Mario game
>Turns out Luigi was actually the most important player in a dark prophecy to destroy everything in the universe and likely every other one in the existence
>You see an entire world get destroyed before your eyes
>You go to hell and meet standard enemies like goombas who you possibly killed in the original Mario bros.
>You fight your way out
>On the way to the final battle all the main party appears to die one by one
>Kefka knockoff appears to kill Luigi in a suicide attack by BLOWING HIMSELF UP
>Later it turns out it was trick
>Kefka wants to destroy fucking everything just because
>Kefka combines with Luigi and a dark artifact that represents chaos and negativity that Luigi is supposedly the ideal host of
>After you kill him, he tries to take you down by blowing himself up again

Goddamn, the writers in this game were deepest lore advocates.

It felt like edgy fanfiction, and I couldn't get enough of it.
>>
>>340068591

Jesus, I never got that far into the game, that sounds fucking awesome.
>>
File: Alphys-0.png (5 KB, 330x303) Image search: [Google]
Alphys-0.png
5 KB, 330x303
>>340068591

>There's also a weeb lizard nobody in the story remembers that talks about anime shit
BRAVO TOBY
>>
It wasn't a good Paper Mario Game, but I had a fucking great time playing it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.