[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
>>
I've beaten him in my 0st try
>>
So the Cleric Beast is confirmed to be Lawrence?

That you canonically killed with molotovs so now he's on fire on the nightmare?
>>
I just beat Orphan after struggling for quite awhile on him only then to stonewalled again with Laurence. The dlc bosses are ridiculous. I'm getting tired of farming vials trying to learn these assholes.
>>
I watched my wife's son beat him. It's not impossible op.
>>
>>340063703
>farming vials

Why don't you just buy them?
>>
>>340063703
do the chalace dungeons, easy vials and you get better gems
>>
>Still using the Hunter's Axe in 2016
>>
Laurence is the hardest boss in the entire Souls series.
>>
File: 1360582168337.jpg (7 KB, 243x251) Image search: [Google]
1360582168337.jpg
7 KB, 243x251
>>340063706
>my wife's son
>>
>>340063703
>not having a stockpile of 300+ vials from your base game
what are you casual?
>>
>>340064089
>my first day
>>
>>340064089
Such a lovable little scamp. I hope he will let me play my game soon.
>>
>>340063637
There's no real connection there. It simply says he was the first cleric beast, implying there are many. You also find his ancient ass beast skull in the Grand Cathedral after killing Amelia, so he's obviously not the one you kill on the bridge.
>>
>>340063637
This is in the past though famygdala.

And I'm pretty sure the cleric beast isn't a unique beast. Not sure what you're on about.
>>
His second phase is without a doubt the most frustrating thing in a Souls game. While his attacks can be dodged with relative ease, the fucking lava pool makes it virtually impossible to judge when it's safe to counter him.
>>
>>340063343
>>340063703
use charred hunter set, as much fire resistance as possible, serrated weapons (if you have one upgraded) and hug the armpits like a disgraceful child.
>>
>>340063343
It's a shit boss. And I'd even say that they should be ashamed for putting a cheap faggot like this one.
>>
>>340063343
Simon's Cheeseblade m8
>>
>>340065826

This

I can confidently say that I would never have beaten him without it.
>>
>>340065991
I also beat him with the bowblade, however I never transformed it. It's such a cool weapon.
>>
yeah, he's definitely hard
laurence and nameless king are basically the only two of the recent games where there were a significant amount of retries (for me)
>>
>>340067894
Nameless King was easy as fuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.