[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: rage.jpg (255 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
255 KB, 1680x1050
So I'm playing Stellaris and I've finally gotten a nice starting position. The problem is, like with most games I start, there are fucking hostiles everywhere. They are like the barbarians in CIV5, I fucking HATE them, because I just wan't to build my empire quietly.

Did I somehow miss the 'Disable Hostiles' checkbox? Is there one? FUCK
>>
>>340062201
just kill them you retard, they give research
also there is a general for this
>>
They're mostly docile and sedentary. They act as gatekeepers for select star systems. Few will migrate, and few will even pursue in system.

Just build some critters become debris generators once you get shields and a 700+ fleet.

Just don't shoot the space cows. They tend to harass you for the rest of the game with missing stations and alerts.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>340062201
This game is the reason I will never buy another Paradox game.
>>
>>340063345
funny, its the first paradox game i bought
>>
>>340063417
Refund before it's too late.
>>
>>340063465
why? im 40 hours in and loving it.
>>
>>340062941
>just kill them you retard, they give research

Holy Mammalian, why haven't I thought of this?
I want them to not even show up, retard.

>also there is a general for this

I'm not reading 720+ posts that may or may not contain the info I'm looking for
>>
Just go and kill them. They give you research, special weapon tech and if you get lucky enough to meet red crystal elites you'll get the best armour tech in the game.
>>
>>340063641
you can ask there you special snowflake
now fuck off
>>
>>340063641
>I want them to not even show up, retard.
Git Gud you fucking scrub. They're part of the game and a somewhat important part as they give you exclusive tech. It also forces you to build a strong navy early on which is good for plebs like yourself.
>>
>>340063521
From this thread, it appears you are not.
>>
>>340063345
I tried to play EU4 but I just couldn't make it.
Stellaris is more like Civ, and it really could do without barbarians.
>>
>>340064126
what? my first post was about how its the only game i bought from paradox
>>
>>340063417
THIS is the stellaris audience
>>
>>340064252
Barbarians are shit in civ.
In stellaris they don't do much other than keeping some systems off limits until you get a stronger navy.
>>
build like 5 ships with shields and improved thrusters and you can kill like 90% of them.
>>
>>340065167
what did he mean by THIS?
>>
>>340065789
>shields
>get penetrAted by torps
No
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.