[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Institute is the problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wTeVaMXt_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
wTeVaMXt_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 256x256
So, what's your opinion on the whole issue with The Institute? Why is Elder Maxson such a shit cunt? My opinion is that Synths aren't the problem, it's the institute scientists who program them as slaves. Nick Valentine, DIMA (and the Synths of Arcadia) and the Synths in The Railroad are great examples of the fact that escaped Synths can develop their own personalities or have pre-set ones that allow them to function as normal human beings.

>only difference from humans is robotic parts that can only be seen if the subject is killed and dissected.
>consider them evil, vile machines instead of the incredibly advanced super soldiers that they could (and have) been programmed to be.
>destroy them and the all the equally, if not more advanced technology in an underground base that contains exactly what The Brotherhood is meant to be looking for.
>>
It's a poorly written game. That should answer all questions.
>>
>>340054224
Bethesda can't into writing anon.

If it was done by any other company, we'd be probably given the choice to fuck over everyone, reprogram synths, influence the BoS, take over institute or kick everyone out.

Instead we were treated like jackasses on a leash.
>>
>>340054314
OP here. Yeah, I agree, but this really shouldn't be what's happening. Not to mention the fact that Maxson the fucking cunt decided it was a good idea to kill his most trusted and most valuable Paladin for simply being a Synth. He was still loyal to the brotherhood, and nothing could change that, even him being a Synth.
>>
>being forced to kill my cool synth friend

brotherhood a SHIT
>>
>>340054224
Btw this is all for RP sake. I want to have a head cannon where either Danse or the player character tell Maxson to fuck off and then either of them become the new elder, and they use the Synths for what they SHOULD have been sued for. Just want to get peoples ideas on the whole situation first, and also whether the Brotherhood would even ever accept Synths in their ranks after knowing they're essentially meta-humans.
>>
File: I laughed.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
I laughed.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>340054492
>>340054508
Not talking him out of it.
>>
It's a terribly written convoluted mess that makes no sense
>>
>>340054492
he can be loyal one day and nuke the base in the other day due to Institute brainwashing.
>>
Get a new haircut and I'll take you seriously

supposed leader of the BoS military-like organization tip top kek

I'd like to have a conversation with his character designer
>>
>>340054224
It's very simple.

Everyone in the game is retarded because the writers were retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.