[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch Fans I need your help Some faggot on Twitter named
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Overwatch Fans I need your help

Some faggot on Twitter named Overwatch TxT is stealing people's art without giving credit even after being exposed for it, requesting hackers known as 4chan to bust into this niggers account and post the nastiest shit possible
>>
sent (;
>>
Who the fuck cares
>>
Not your personal army faggot
>>
What made you think this was a good idea?

I'm probably going to get my next phone background off that faggot
>>
>>340052121
>requesting hackers known as 4chan

I laughed way too hard at this. This could be meme worthy: pretending to be a normie who never visits 4 chan and then coming here to ask for hacks
>>
You need a much better way to spend your time, OP
>>
>>340052417
That's why I said request, asshole
>>
Fuck off, no one wants to watch your gay truth channel
>>
>>340052512
I request you post your boipucci
>>
>>340052467
is this triple layered irony or bait or some next level shit?
>>
>>340052628
>truth
Twitch*
>>
>>340052121
Let me fire up my EZH4x 2000.
>>
Hold on, I'm currently rooting my socket into his IP address to decrypt the node in order to access his database to plant a virus in his central processing kernel.
>>
>>340052121
Backtracing him now.
>>
>>340052121
Not your personal army
>>
File: 1463257410628.jpg (15 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1463257410628.jpg
15 KB, 393x315
>>340052983
Since I have no computer knowledge whatsoever I can't tell if this is complete bullshit or if you are actually doing something
>>
>>340052121
EZ PZ
I'm re-routing his password to my backup passcode database to crack it with my own algorithms so we can execute a full wipe of his account.
And I deleted his EXHentai data so he can no longer get past the panda.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myu13fxHnB1qlrx1d.gif (332 KB, 499x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myu13fxHnB1qlrx1d.gif
332 KB, 499x323
>>340053237
Mfw he uses exhentai
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>340052983
CSI can confirm this is legit.
>>
I'm downloading the necessary data to allow me to quadruple helix his networking system; which in theory should allow me to bypass his firewalls, break his pass code and walk all over his main hard drive.
>>
>>340053187
you have to leave
>>
I am currently going to the hardware store to buy the strongest magnet in existance, after that I will track his ip to find his home address and send it to his son. After that I will hack into his sons every single social media account via ipn html inserted Crack domains to send him sublimal messages to make his dads computer faster by deleting system32 and running a magnet over everything.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.