[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so tremendously popular? I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: gta 5.jpg (204 KB, 640x783) Image search: [Google]
gta 5.jpg
204 KB, 640x783
>>
Because tastes, you flaming mongoloid.
>>
File: shitwatch.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shitwatch.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>340047298
Normies who absolutely refuse to believe there might be flaws with a game they are being marketed into liking
They got mad when some guy gave it a 8/10 and it was a 'controversy'
>>
Vice City's map is so much better than V's map it's ridiculous. I think making the open worlds bigger and bigger was a mistake. Rather than that, they should make five or six maps the size of Vice City and let the player catch flights between them. I think we would see both tighter level design and a greater variety of environments. I'm disappointed that isn't the direction the franchise went.
>>
>>
>>340047298
Popped it in last night for the hell of it. Game looks like shit and controls are mediocre.
>>
>>340047298
>be stood at games in local supermarket
>2 boys about 7 and 9 looking at ps3 stuff
>older one picks up copy of GTAV and says
>"no this is the best game in the world, wanna know why?
>7 year old nods
>9 year old leans in close to his little brother and whispers...
>because you have sex in it

Burst out laughing at that point but I think the kid made a good point.
>>
Recently completed this game and found the ending to be completely underwhelming and felt the story mode never built towards anything.
>>
>>340047298
People still play this? It's boring as hell
>>
File: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1 MB, 1330x1650) Image search: [Google]
FNV_box_art_(US).jpg
1 MB, 1330x1650
>>340047298
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.