[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Elder Scrolls VI location. http://www.strawpoll.me/10403614
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: D4o4c.jpg (289 KB, 1543x1080) Image search: [Google]
D4o4c.jpg
289 KB, 1543x1080
Lets get /v/'s official opinion before E3. Where will TES VI: Todd's Betrayal be set.

So where do you think they're gonna put it /v/?
Vote now

http://www.strawpoll.me/10403614
>>
>>340044772
And wouldn't you know it, I forgot the Black Marsh.

Oh well. They'll never put it there anyway.
>>
>>340044772
I'm an insider at Bethesda. The story has as follows:

>The Stormcloaks won the civil war
>Ulfric died and there is a war between them for the throne
>Legion can't intervene because of unrest in the capital due to the Emperor's assassination
>The Dragonborn fled to Akavir to study with the dragons
>The New Hero starts in a Prison Ship in Anvil
>The Ship crashes on the coast of High Rock
>He must discover the causes which unrwap a plot

thank me later
>>
>>340045036
we can all laugh, but bethesda will do something even shittier than this
>>
>>340046362
Well I think it can't be worse than Fallout 4.
Fuck shaun.
>>
Very funny, voting for Skyrim again, faggots.
>>
>>340044772
it's 50/50 Hanmerfell or High Rock. if you have any other opinion you're an idiot
>>
I wish they'd up the scale and downsize. They should put it in a hold-sized area and make that hold-sized area the same size as Skyrim/Oblivion/Casualwind. They're never going to have a Dagsized game and do an entire country justice, so they should just deal with it and move to a smaller size. A Skyrim sized game based in a province as large as, say, Morthal would be great. The little towns would be city sized and the big city could actually be big.
>>
>>340044772
Daggerfall again!
>>
File: no thank you.jpg (17 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
no thank you.jpg
17 KB, 192x256
>>340044772

Where's the "I don't care" option?
Because after Skyrim, I really don't care anymore.
>>
Think of it from a business point of view.
Furfags aside, who will buy a game based in the land of le furry cat people (Cuckbride's addition to TES, RIP Cute Catgilrs) or le scaley lizard people? We can safely ignore Black Marsh and Elswyr. Black people and Elves? Maybe, but the mass market doesn't want to be staring at black people and elves all game. So the only possible option is, in fact, High Rock or a mix of two areas like in Daggerfall. Maybe the entire gold coast from Gilane to Falinsti or something.
>>
>>340048240
this, as much as I would kill for Arabic fantasy in a game High Rock is literally GoT with all its political intrigue, you know, the biggest show on tv right now
>>
>>340048117
The "I don't Care" option is not taken the poll, you damn fool.
>>
File: vikernes russified.png (34 KB, 177x200) Image search: [Google]
vikernes russified.png
34 KB, 177x200
>>340048794

>taken

You should learn English before making polls on an English language imageboard.
>>
File: dissappointed.jpg (42 KB, 462x413) Image search: [Google]
dissappointed.jpg
42 KB, 462x413
I wouldn't be suprised if the setting was the whole Tamriel. They can't suprise with their absurdities when it comes to scales.

It will just be another 4km x 4km area with everything grammed in there with no regard to reason. Only cities that would exist on the map would be the province capitals plus the Imperial City. And if any other city is to be included, then they will probably be like some shitty hamlets. For example Skingrad would be called "City of Skingrad" and there would be only one building there, an Inn perhaps or just a cottage.

Mark my words this will happen at some time. If not for TES 6, then perhaps TES 9 or smth.
>>
File: 1359028089717.jpg (225 KB, 1020x768) Image search: [Google]
1359028089717.jpg
225 KB, 1020x768
>>340044772
>inb4 elswyr
>inb4 valenwood
>all those trees
>cant even stay near riften woods
>muh toaster
>muh dick
>penis
>pic related
muh penis
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.