[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allison road has been cancelled. Why is life so cruel? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aliisonroad.jpg (418 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
aliisonroad.jpg
418 KB, 2400x1600
Allison road has been cancelled. Why is life so cruel?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/05/pt-spiritual-successor-allison-road-canceled
>>
>literally a carbon copy of PT
>kikestarter
ayy lmao
>>
just goes to show that people didn't want silent hills, they wanted to slob on kojimas knob
>>
>>340043105
This is all just literally Kojima's viral marketing for MGSV CHapter 3
>>
>>340043208
just goes to show that only retards go on kickstarter and give money for idea that will always fail
>>
>>340043321

Wait. Wut?
>>
damn son
>>
>>340043514
I mean don't you feel the loss of this game you were excited for? Don't you feel this... phantom pain?
>>
File: 1432303641158.gif (2 MB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
1432303641158.gif
2 MB, 400x306
>>340043105
>Them's Fightin' Herds manage to get 586 346 dollars
>Allison Road can't even get 250 000 dollars

Lovin' every laugh.
>>
>>340043105
Good, it was a shit game based off a jump scare teaser that was only meant to be a teaser but when the actual game got cancelled these retards tried to reboot the teaser and now we see, steal peoples money.
>>
>>340043105
Isn't Kojima working with Norman Reedus again for Quiet Mountains?
>>
>>340043105

Remember when the creator of this game would try to shill it on /v/?

Anyway, there was no real reason to be excited about it. The game was "inspired" by a short teaser of another game that was never released, and if you're going to create a game while having zero creativity, you need to be inspired by more than a teaser. It was probably canceled because he ran out of ideas after he finished copying all of the ten minutes of content that people liked in the teaser. The only material I ever saw was a short "gameplay" video in which the player walked extremely slowly around a small (albeit fairly realistic) house and then an extremely shitty-looking ghost made an anti-climactic appearance at the very end. Was there anything else ever released?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.