[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/ which did you choose? Had you known what would have happen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: witcher factions.png (595 KB, 600x832) Image search: [Google]
witcher factions.png
595 KB, 600x832
So /v/ which did you choose? Had you known what would have happen, would you have chosen differently?
>>
Neutrality is the Witcher's way.
>>
>>340042507
Siegfried all the way
>>
Literally no reason to choose Yaevinn dude was a dumb cunt and even other scoia'tael thought he was a chump.

Neutral all the way and convince Siegfried that the KotFR were fanatics.
>>
>>340043774
But if you go neutral sigfried hates you
>>
>>340043880

Nah there's a series of things you can do to convince him to put down arms and reconsider his choices when you collide with him in Vizima's poor district.
>>
>>340043880
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>340044020
It's strange, I managed to tell Yaevinn to stop acting retarded but couldn't tell Siegfried that maybe unleashing mutated monsters to kill everything on sight was not the brightest idea on the part of Jaqces. Price of neutrality I guess.
>>
>>340042507
Why does nobody talk about the fact that none of this shit matters at all, the import is useless.
>>
How do you even side with the squirrels? They're being cunts at every step of the way, not to mention terrorists and criminals.
>>
>>340044143
I'm guessing that CDPR wanted both 2 and 3 to be pretty self-contained stories, on the basis that they didn't expect that most people would have played the respective previous games.
>>
>>340044134

Yea there's underlying favor for each character and since you were able to reason with Yaevinn you probably already did more scoiatael favoring actions putting you out of favor with Siegfried.

>>340044143

Because people like it regardless faggot.
>>
>>340044194
I was neutral until they force you to choose in the bank robbery, so I helped them get out by killing the kikimores in their way because it's just witcher work to kill monsters. But everyone started calling me an elf lover and siegfried hated me afterwords
>>
>>340044360
No no. I killed the scoia'tael in the bank and ignored the Order attack on the swamp so I had more in common with Siegfried than with the pointy ears.
>>
>>340044510

Not sure then, but I know I've managed to be cool with him while remaining neutral.
>>
>>340044646
I suposse I just fucked some speach choice.
>>
>>340044272
Well they shouldn't have made w2 have such big political consequences then, in my import helselt was the most powerful king in the north controlling 2 and a half kingdoms, only to get destroyed by nilfgaard then killed by ravoid, I saved triss and prevented a witch hunt and establish the conclave only for radovid to go completely retard and kill everyone anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.