[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a 4-day silence for being "toxic". What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Heroes-of-the-Storm-Logo.png (915 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
Heroes-of-the-Storm-Logo.png
915 KB, 1500x938
I just got a 4-day silence for being "toxic". What are some things I can do/read/watch that will make me less salty?

I have never seen a game encourage so much anti-communication between players.
>>
>>340037292
The best would be to not take the shit serious, and don't overdo yourself by playing mindlessly for hours
but I'd like to have something to read/watch/do as well to take shit less serious/less salty
Probably watch something funny or listen to chill songs
>>
File: 1462915545440.gif (810 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1462915545440.gif
810 KB, 512x288
>>340037993
>The best would be to not take the shit serious
I'm very competitive and generally damn good at vidya games (suck at RTS). I want to win and people draft so poorly and refuse to work together.

That bald asshat Dustin has so many BlizzDrones to defend his bad decisions. Game has so much potential but they are ruining it.
>>
>>340038194
>I'm so good
>But I lose a lot. Its the other peoples' fault though!
>>
>>340038390
Fuck you, and go back to reddit
>>
>>340037292
You gotta realize you suck just as much as the people you're getting mad at. If you're getting silenced and shit for being toxic you also suck at being a good person. But you wont believe me because im just some guy on the internet.
>>
File: 1464004342459.jpg (24 KB, 296x283) Image search: [Google]
1464004342459.jpg
24 KB, 296x283
i'm one of the saltiest memers to ever grace this shitty game, played over 1k matches and still haven't received my gratis silence. neither have any of my friends, and some of them are even worse than me

i'm starting to think silences literally dont exist and its just another variable the bots can occasionally have
>>
>>340038194
HotS is team-based, I find it hard to carry on your own. Maybe go play DotA.
>>
>>340038550
>Play hero league
>Tell someone not to pick Murky when other team has Uther/Li-Ming
>Proceed to get salty and tell them why their draft was bad and that they cost us the game.

>>340038517
Fuck you, and go back to reddit.
>>
>>340038550
It's pretty much impossible to get silenced in quick match. I can't wait till they ban silenced players from ranked.
>>
>>340037292

>I have never seen a game encourage so much anti-communication between players.

If you can't communicate without coming off as a menstruating little bitch, you got nobody else to blame but yourself.
>>
>>340038645
This is why I prefer it though. The problem is that they stripped so much from the game (IE. Gold/Personal XP) that the average skill-base is so low.

Rank 1 means dogshit, but the very fact that I've sat around in rank 1 games and people are STILL not laning properly is absolutely retarded.

I've seen Rank 1 with less XP contribution than Novas/Zeratuls. Seriously. Fuck this community.

>>340038686
This is such incredible dumb shit. Like I said, Dustin has a bunch of BlizzDrones defending his bad decisions.

Such as putting in unranked draft instead of just replacing Quick-match with an unranked draft that only shows for your own team. So you could still mirror comp if you wanted.

>>340038690
If you can't deal with someone calling you a noob, pointing out your mistakes and what to watch out for then you shouldn't be on the internet.
>>
>>340038650
Or, OR, change your pick to balance their shitness. That's what I usually do.
Shitters only "main" 1 character, nothing betas being a jack of all the trades.
I never expect randoms to listen to my opinions, tips, hints, etc. Also, I noticed people botting. These are 2 reasons why I rarely play alone.
>>
File: 1465113392195.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465113392195.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>340039031
>be shitter in LoL
>read guides
>get salty when people dont match my picks
>lose because my autism blinded me with rage
>gitgud
>learn to pick properly and play almost every champion
>mfw wombo combos
shit was cash, sometimes i want to go back to LoL but ive read they changed it a lot on 3-4 years
>>
File: 1460415563131.gif (198 KB, 317x266) Image search: [Google]
1460415563131.gif
198 KB, 317x266
>>340039031
I need to find a good duo partner. It's just hard because I'm always so salted/tilted from these shitty drafts.

The problem is that their drafts WILL ruin your game. There is so much evidence of "pro" players carrying themselves out of rank 40s, but why should I have to be Cloud9 to win consistently with my skill?

>>340039265
>Be good flex
>Fill tank/healer/assassin roles just fine
>60 - 70% win-rate as assassins, 50 - 60% as tank/healer.
>Once getting higher rank, tank/healer win-rate drops. Teams refuse to coordinate when they get to high ranks.

I find it ironic how the "higher skilled" ranks consist of less team coordination than the lower ranks. Probably because at lower ranks it's filled with people who are willing to cooperate because they KNOW they suck. At higher ranks, people are delusional as hell and think their draft is god's gift to man.
>>
>>340039265
Even with the changes the meta never shifts it's always going to end up 1-1-2 lanes until riot makes melee carries viable in competitive
>>
I played a few rounds of hots recently because I find it makes me less angry than dicking around for 40 minutes in dota/lol.

I swear people are fucking retarded everywhere on the internet. Attacking the thing and then standing inside a circle for 20 isn't that hard and people still rather jump in as illidan trying to 1v5. Why are people so fucking stupid
>>
Tilt.
>>
>>340040257
Holy fuck, this.

I don't understand what's so difficult about the following:

>In between objectives, soak all lanes.
>Don't fight if they have a tier advantage. Especially ultimates.
>Don't fight a man down, ever.
>Get merc camps BEFORE objectives, not after.

Four simple rules and yet I'm rank 1 and I find people failing to follow 3/4 of them. They INSIST on not following them and just mute/ignore whoever keeps trying to direct them.

Can we just agree to kill off these people already?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.