[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where you break out of prison? Whatever genre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Prison-Break.jpg (133 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Break.jpg
133 KB, 1200x600
What are some games where you break out of prison?
Whatever genre is fine, adventure game, action game etc.
Pic barely related
>>
>>340034162
the elder scrolls series
>>
Splinter Cell Double Agent?
>>
>>340034162
prison architect has a prison escape mode
>>
Sly Cooper 2 and 4
>>
>>340034162
Riddic-escape from butcherbay
Wolfeinstein-New Order had a bit about it (felt like riddic rip off).
>>
>>340035812
>Wolfeinstein-New Order had a bit about it (felt like riddic rip off).

You break out of prisons all the time in Wolfenstein games. Wolfenstein 3D starts off with you breaking out of the castle's prison.

Speaking of which, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood also has you breaking out of a prison at the start of the game, though it's not really the main focus of the game.
>>
>>340034162
uncharted 4
>>
>>340034162
>le what are some games meme xD
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>340034162
Riddick
>>
File: prison break reboot.webm (670 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
prison break reboot.webm
670 KB, 640x360
>>
The Escapists, literally about trying to escape prisons and that is it
>>
>>340034162
The escapists
Ratcher and clank 2 has a prison break level
The first level of conflict desert storm has you break an ally out of a holding cell and if you play co op, player 2 controls the imprisoned soldier.
>>
>>340036878
My bad. New Order is a only wolf game (exept Wolfeinstein 3D) I've played.
Geniuenly felt like they tried to mix parts of popular fps games. Nothing original. But a decent SP FPS in a drought.
>>
>>340037226
well fuck physics
>>
Yakuza 4.
>>
>>340037226
based Michael Ironside.
>>
>>340035812
Wolfenstein had you breaking out of prisons long before Riddick was a thing
>>
>>340037226
Seems legit.
>>
>>340037042
How the fuck is it a meme you fucking retard? I'm just surprised that there aren't that manu games where getting out of prison is the main objective, seems like an interesting enough setting and I wanted to play some
>>
>>340034162
GTA IV has a prison break mod
>>
The escape in Watchdogs and kane and Lynch are both really fun
>>
>>340037226
>people actually think Flash is a good show
>>
File: Prison_Break_The_Conspiracy.jpg (23 KB, 256x268) Image search: [Google]
Prison_Break_The_Conspiracy.jpg
23 KB, 256x268
>>340034162

>not just playing the official Prison Break game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsmD8-vfQs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.