[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick thread: Have two Dead by Daylight beta keys to give away,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: keys.png (90 KB, 881x442) Image search: [Google]
keys.png
90 KB, 881x442
Quick thread: Have two Dead by Daylight beta keys to give away, post your Steam ID and a joke, first two to make me laugh get the keys. I'll post to let people know when they're gone.
>>
Bumping; don't want to waste these.
>>
One last bump, then I'm going to go play vidya.
>>
I'll take one. Friend can use it.

steamcommunity.com/id/fdl1
>>
>>340034016
I want to give one to a friend if you're willing.

Steamcommunity.com/id/deadbydaylightbetapls

The joke is my life
>>
>>340034321
Actually if you can just gift it to: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fashnek

Thought they were keys not gifts. Thanks.
>>
File: outchinked.png (680 KB, 751x695) Image search: [Google]
outchinked.png
680 KB, 751x695
>>340033859
pic related right here, that is the joke

/id/strscrm_
>>
Steam ID: Toyz, picture of pikachu as avatar.

joke: its such an unfortunate week for the black community... first the death of harambe, now Muhamma ali. What a shame.
>>
why do chemists make bad doctors?

because if you can't curium or helium, you barium!
>>
>>340034697
Done, ID pls
>>
>>340034797
see
>>340034382
>>
>>340034797

this was not me, I just felt like making a bad chemist joke >>340034837

but I don't want a beta key so send it to that guy anyway if you feel like it
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mAce123/

Once upon a time, there was a man living alone with his wife.
The wife suddenly fell ill, and so the man had to go to the nearest city to buy medicine. To get there, he had to borrow the horsevof the local priest. The priest gave the man his horse, but also warned him that it was a very peculiar horse.
"To make it start moving, you need to say 'Thank God', and to make it stop, you need to say 'Amen', understood?"
"Sure." the man said, and he got on the horse, yelled "Thank God!", and was on his way.
However, before long, the man got to a cliff, and he, in his panic, forgot what to say to make the horse stop. He said everything he could think of.
"Hallelujah, uh, Praise Jesus, uh, uh..."
Until finally, right at the very edge of the cliff.
"AMEN!"
And the horse came to an immediate halt.
The man looked down at the chasm below, a drop of more than 150 feet, and wiped the sweat off his face as let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, thank God!"
>>
File: opedelivers.png (126 KB, 1693x945) Image search: [Google]
opedelivers.png
126 KB, 1693x945
>>340033859
op delivered
thank you buddy
>>
>>340033859
huh didn't knew they finished these.
>>
>>340033859
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RubixN00B/

did you here about the n00b in minecraft who was making a tnt trap?
he was DESTROYED
>>
File: wut.png (14 KB, 240x137) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
14 KB, 240x137
anyone in here wants any of these?
/id/strscrm_
>>
steamcommunity.com/id/starrywindy

someone already did a chemistry joke but I got one too

A man walks into a bar and asks for H2O. Another man walks in after him and says "Yo. I'll have H2O too!" The second man died.
>>
>>340035404
surely OP will deliver
>>
>>340037073
You know he only had two codes to give away right?
>>
File: 1449268603069.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
1449268603069.gif
2 MB, 395x313
>>340033859
>giving away keys
>they're fucking free

anyway, is anyone else having stuttering/choppiness issues with this game? it works on my friends monster PC just fine but I feel like my 970 GTX + i5 4690k +8gb should be working fine unless it's optimized like ass.
>>
>>340037981
Disable vsync and uncap the frame rate
>>
>>340038031
thanks dude, ill try it tomorrow
>>
What's pink, wet, 9 inches long and makes my girlfriend scream when I put it in her mouth?
An abortion.

I don't want your games
>>
>>340038203
That doesn't even make sense. Do you mean an aborted fetus?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.