[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did you fucks let this slide? I have been out of gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: upset.jpg (7 KB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
7 KB, 256x196
how did you fucks let this slide?

I have been out of gaming for so long, and tried to get back into it. my wife has a ps4 and my little cousin had some games he let me borrow that I thought looked interesting. only thing, they are on ps3. what the fuck? I can't play ps3 games on ps4? and both disk based? and you guys didn't riot?

FUCK you 'fans' of gaming. why didn't you create a bigger shit storm? now I have to buy a ps3 to play these games? this new generation dropped the fucking ball. fuck you guys, really.
>>
does your wife's son have a PS3?
>>
>>340020892
Bro are you underage? You couldn't play ps2 games on a ps3, this shit shouldn't surprise you.

neo /v/ everyone
>>
>>340021029
You could if you bought the 600 dollar launch ps3
>>
File: 4c7.png (190 KB, 420x450) Image search: [Google]
4c7.png
190 KB, 420x450
You're a fucking retard who can't even do simple research. How did you make it this far in life as a moron? I pity your future children who will be raised by your stupid ass. I hope your wife divorces you and has custody of your future children and smiles knowing she did a good thing and protected the kids from such a fucking dumbfuck.
>>
>>340021029
you could play ps2 on ps3

mine could.

could you do ps1 on ps2?
>>
>>340021114
Their exclusives weren't worth that kind of price tag. Hell i only got one for mgs4 and that wasn't until it finally matched the price of the 360.
>>
>>340021352
I believe all PS2s were backwards compatible with PS1.
>>
>>340021352
Yeah ps2 was definitely backward compatible, but I don't remember if it could play 100% of psx titles or not
>>
in a way op is right. it's bs you have to have both systems hooked up.
I thought ps4 was backwards compatible, not that I needed it, or ever tried, I just assumed

does anyone know why they aren't? it's different drives? didn't ps3 play Blu-ray?
>>
>>340021797
PS3 has da power of the cell or whatever and has a completely fucked architecture
They'd have to put a whole Ps3 in the PS4 and that would just lead to 599 again
>>
>>340021004
ooooh,you called him a stealth cuck, nice.
>>
>>340021797
Anyone who even has to ask this doesn't know even a smidgeon of hardware. The Cell was a whole different beast and would jack up the price a hell of a lot.
>>
>>340021352
ps2 had separate hardware for psx games that it took advantage of in ps2 games later in it's life
>>
But you can play PS3 games on PS4. PS3 remasters are like half its library, not to mention that dumbass streaming service whose name I can't even remember.
>>
File: 1464902652856.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464902652856.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>340020892
>playing on consoles
>>
>>340022152
shut the fuck up
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.