[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate all the popular games? Not trying to be some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1426557397276.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1426557397276.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
Anyone else hate all the popular games?

Not trying to be some edgy contrarian, but I legitimately think a lot of popular games are just too shallow for my taste, hence its widespread popularity.
>>
File: pauli.jpg (26 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
pauli.jpg
26 KB, 500x280
>>340017025
>Anyone else hate all the popular games?
>Not trying to be some edgy contrarian
>>
>>340017025
Yeah normalfags ruined video games. And now they probably don't even like them as much as I did before they ruined them.
>>
File: chimp_gangsta.jpg (147 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
chimp_gangsta.jpg
147 KB, 430x300
>>340017025
>anyone else hate all the popular games
>not trying to be that guy, but of course that guy

Too late.
>>
>>340017025
I don't hate popular games.
I think most popular games are trash though, I just don't hate them.

Whenever I see someone online talk about great games, and boundary breaking games, or even essential games, I too often see them as the Transformers of video games.

tldr: people who aren't me are plebs
>>
If someone starts to think that the most popular games are too "shallow" for them i immediately assume they play nothing but weebshit and F2P games.
>>
>>340017098
>>340017256
Spotted the shits with no taste.
>>
>>340017025
actually yeah, but that might just be me not liking games so much anymore overall. all of my favorite games are plot intensive except for the souls games
>>
>>340017508
weebshit are as shallow as triple a games though
>>
>>340017025
>hate
>all
No. The majority of popular games suck ass. Ditto with the unpopular ones.
>>
File: 1464566117019.jpg (148 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1464566117019.jpg
148 KB, 400x554
Popular games just don't appeal to me, they seem to focus on social shit, open world and being simple enough so that little jimmy can be good at them, it's just a matter of actually looking for games that cater to your taste rather than going the easy way and just looking at the most popular releases, it's like complaining that new music is shit because you only listen to the radio and the most popular songs instead of following artists you like and looking for more music that you like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.