[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the guy in your games who picks Hanzo and never hits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Hanzo.jpg (46 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
Hanzo.jpg
46 KB, 700x396
I'm the guy in your games who picks Hanzo and never hits any arrows
>>
>>340000075
nice
>>
>>340000075
I'm the guy that completes you by picking the other shimada
>>
>>340000075
All we need you for is to press Q at the end of the payload for the win.
>>
I pick Mercy and only use her pistol.
>>
>Hanzo, Reaper, Genji, and Pharah on my team
>None of them are ever on the point on KotH
>Hanzo does not use sonic arrow and gets no kills. I actually didn't even see him the entire match
>Pharah does not use her jump
>Genji dashes into wells and off cliffs and dies even though he has two jumps and a wallclimb
Myself as a tank, because obviously these kids were too cool to play a tank, and Lucio were the only ones to ever step foot on the point. I don't know how these people were all level 35+
>>
How bad do you need to be to not hit anyone with Hanzo and his retarded magnetized arrows.
>>
>>340001076
I'm in an MMR where people actually move and jump. I can see it being easy if you're in the trench with people who stop moving
>>
>>340001076
Im playing on PS4.
>>
>>340000915
Don't have to be good to get xp, just amount of time
>>
Just shoot the scatter shot at the floor then, the game will randomly decide whether anyone near it lives or dies.
>>
File: 1459287976325.png (255 KB, 474x519) Image search: [Google]
1459287976325.png
255 KB, 474x519
>just bought the game today
>decided to try out mei
>walled off the objective room by accident during overtime
>didn't even know you could take it down until after we lost and a friend told me I could
I felt pretty bad.
>>
>>340001741
Don't worry, you're just the average Mei player now.
>>
>>340001520
but with time you'd imagine people would learn something about the game
>>
>attacking
>The first person to pick a character instantly locks in as Hanzo
I've basically already given up on the whole match right then
>>
File: hanzo_by_yy6242-da2zl0f.png (1 MB, 900x1473) Image search: [Google]
hanzo_by_yy6242-da2zl0f.png
1 MB, 900x1473
>>340000075
Why is hanzo so sexual?
>>
RYUU GAWA GA TEKI WO KURAU
>>
>>340002150
You're overestimating people.
>>
>>340002337
This, it's a 99% accurate telltale sign that you will have to play with 4 other people instead of 5, because that Hanzo will stay on the spawnpoint taking potshots and having like 3 kills at the end of the match, guaranteed.
>>
>>340000000
>>
File: THIC.png (1 MB, 663x863) Image search: [Google]
THIC.png
1 MB, 663x863
Came here to post this
>>
Have you guys seen the tracer who acts like she's a giant powerhouse with high health and defense?
>>
>>340003723
I'm not sure but I have seen the Reinhardt that goes through the same corridor again and again slowly with his shield up like that helps anything.
>>
>>340002150
highest level person I've seen is a level 60 hanzo who was terrible
>>
>>340000075

I'm the guy who picks Bastion and always tries to go stationary while the whole enemy team is in LoS. the guy who doesn't care if he gets tons of dmg or not and dies after 2 seconds in turret mode.
>>
>>340004253
highest level I've seen was a prestige-1 level 6 tracer who was a massive headache
>>
>>340003676
Nice
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.