[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was she guilty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Was she guilty?
>>
Guilty of not sucking my dick
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>This cunt actually won an award over people with actual talent

I know the Game Awards aren't worth taking seriously but I'm still salty.
>>
>>339996641
They purposely leave it unsolvable. She is either telling the truth, insane, or a genius.
>>
>>339996641
Got one of the 4 codes on that other thread? Or did you actually pay for this piece of shit?
>>
File: Numa Nu-Male.gif (2 MB, 270x320) Image search: [Google]
Numa Nu-Male.gif
2 MB, 270x320
its fun watching all these critical reviews pop up now that the game is 33 cents on humble bundle
>>
>>339996883
>over people with actual talent

Like?
>>
>>339997238
forgot my link because i'm a stupid fucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Y8hUY9lhQ

>>339996883
she paid, witcher devs didn't
that's all there is to it
>>
What's her name

I have certain suspicions
>>
File: 1465075919577.jpg (85 KB, 783x369) Image search: [Google]
1465075919577.jpg
85 KB, 783x369
Reminder that if you don't ignore media, you're part of the problem.

Searle ignored Derrida. Be like Searle.
>>
>>339997390
They remade roots?
>>
>>339997580
LITTLE
>>
>>339997340
>EmptyHero
>>
>>339997637
and?
>>
>>339998038
Not him, but empty hero tries way too hard and is rarely funny. I feel sorry for him more than anything
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>339998746
it's 20 minutes of vhs videos cut up, you search them by keywords
when you find the confession tape the game ends
i beat it in 6 minutes on a friends ipad
>>
>>339996641
>>>/tv/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.