[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNt er0oEYxc THEY CAN'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

When will consoles die so we can have good looking games?
>>
>Visuals and graphics are more important than the actual game
>>
>>339994482
Said no one ever.
>>
>>339994616
Then what's the point of this thread aside from shilling your videos?
>>
>>339994482
>you should overpay for games that look like ass for the time they're made AND suffer in performance because of it
>>
>>339994295
Dark Souls 2 was actually a near 100% remake done in 6 months due to consoles, Ubishit is just straight up lying to people.
>>
>>339994735
Raising awareness of console downgrades, and deceptive marketing in the industry.

Also triggering people like you.
>>
File: dark souls 2 development.webm (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 2 development.webm
2 MB, 1440x900
>>339994295
>DaS 2

So much potential flushed down the toilet to cater to consoles.
>>
>>339994974
I agree in the framerate part but because it actually affects the game itself, video games serve as a piece of interactive entertainment, why do you think certain older games aged well when it comes to gameplay?
>>
>>339995013
>Unironicly using the word triggering

We're talking about video games, what do you think they are to you exactly?
>>
>>339995187
why should developers cater to a group of entitled manchildren that only pirate and try to justify it afterwards anyways?

checkmate fags
>>
>>339995527
>PC gamers only pirate games

So all the PC sales are faked I guess?

Also, console players would pirate just as much if it was as easy. Don't try to say they wouldn't.
>>
>>339994295
Eliminate consoles and toasters will replace them.
>>
>>339996286
Toasters can lower the graphics settings to accommodate their hardware.

Consoles can't. Games must be made at low/medium settings to accommodate them.
>>
>>339994482
Too bad Dark 2's actual game was somehow even worse than the graphics.
>>
>>339994295
will these chucklefucks at from ever release a finished video game?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.