[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is he supposed to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: latest[1].png (640 KB, 878x1580) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
640 KB, 878x1580
What the fuck is he supposed to be?
>>
A Demi-fiend.
>>
A demifiend.
>>
>>339993806
>>339993830
Okay but what is a demifiend.
>>
>>339993889
Think demi god but instead of being a demi go it's a demi fiend. So a lesser fiend.
>>
>>339993889
Something to do with having the power of a demon, but the soul of a human resulting in endless possibilities.
>>
>>339993889
Halfway between human and fiend.
Is this really a difficult concept?
>>
>>339993889
Demons god boipussy
>>
>>339993889
neither human or a demon, something in between
>>
>>339993889
A punk in knee-length pants.
>>
A jobber who got killed by Lucifer because he wasn't strong enough to be his general
>>
currently playing through the original SMT

this game is so fucking boring but I need to finish it so I can say that I did and look cool on the internet
>>
>>339994158
My Demi-fiend beat Lucifer almost by himself. Maybe yours needs to get good.
>>
>>339994158
Was that something to do with that SMT IV DLC?
>>
>>339994316
*SMT IV FINAL/APOCALYPSE
>>
>>339994265
The battle and boss themes are pretty cool tho.

I'm still stuck on the heroine's mind.

>tfw SMT is the only series with no objectively bad games
>>
File: Deletus.png (268 KB, 1052x746) Image search: [Google]
Deletus.png
268 KB, 1052x746
>>339993589
Dante's target. Until he got his asshanded to him by the Demifiend. There were collabs that the Author of Dante from DMC were good friends with the Producer of SMT. So the artist did the Devil Trigger armor for Dante thruout most of all DMC games and pretty much inserted Dante as a cameo to make people buy the game.
>>
>>339993889
A demon with the heart of a man. One of the demons tells you that demons are immortal but they never change. Humans are the opposite.
>>
>>339994158
>>339994316
The SMT protags in the DLC aren't the 'canon' protags, they're just from universes where they fucked up. Amala Labyrinth and all that.
>>
>>339994968
What's the one you fight in Digital Devil Saga?
>>
File: Gaea_Rage.jpg (70 KB, 295x449) Image search: [Google]
Gaea_Rage.jpg
70 KB, 295x449
>>339995096
Demi-fiend, arguably one of the hardest secret bosses in JRPGS
>>
>>339993589
In Nocturne, demons of the Fiend race are all Lucifer's lackeys. The MC is a fiend created by Lucifer, with the will and reason of a human, making him a unique anomaly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.