[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. My name is Brian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
and I'm responsible for adding the boat and plane sections (a.k.a destroying the game) My and my team also messed up with controllers and they are far less responsive than the first game
>>
Hello Brian, I enjoyed the game despite those sections.
>>
But the flying and boat sections are fine.
>>
>>339987009
We messed up pretty bad. I was playing this game today again and I can't understand how it got above 6.0 reviews
>>
Its better than any Mario Kart ever made, I liked the flying sections but the boats did kind of suck, still fun tho
>>
The first one made mario kart irrelevant
The second one made Mario Kart Wii look a masterpiece
>>
>>339987227
the first one was shit
>>
>>339987447
Best Kart/arcade racing game of all time
The wii port was horrible though
>>
Sonic Kart 3 when?
>>
>>339987447
Fuck you it was. I like Transformed better, but the first game is still great.
>>
>>339987576
I heard it will be Windows/Xbox exclusive
>>
>>339987741
This shit is retarded. Microsoft can't keep buying games.
>>
Hey Brian, what was up with adding Wreck-It-Ralph and Danica Patrick to the roster?
>>
>>339986927
You were you also responsible for removing Opa-Opa you fucking bitches.
>>
>>339986927
I enjoyed them.
>>
>>339986927
I think I remember getting super frustrated trying to get the platinum trophy for that game, and eventually gave up.
It was okay I guess.
>>
B.D. Joe best character
>>
I want my Chu-chus back.
>>
>>339990397
Them and Billy Hatcher were painful cuts.
>>
>>339987741
>Sega
>caring about PC, much less MS
>when they've been doing their best hentai girl impression while being fucked senseless by Sony
>>
>>339986927
thats some nice water
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.