[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am really bored of videogames. I switch on my computer, open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
I am really bored of videogames.

I switch on my computer, open a game then think 'meh cba' and switch it off.

what do I do? Surly you guys experience this as well?

Am I growing up?
>>
you're just burned out. take a break for a week, catch up on a show or anime.
>>
You just gotta force yourself to play your favorite game again. That's it.
>>
>>339986204
>Am I growing up?

Yes. Video games are a child's hobby.
>>
wanted to discuss this seriously but the last line just makes me think you're memeing.
>>
>>339986389
I've played through witcher 3 three times now.
>>
You are suffering from depression. See a doctor.
>>
>>339986204
The only video game I can play anymore is the Sims 3. Every time I launch up anything else I'll get bored of it in less than 30 minutes. Keep coming back to the Sims 3 though. Maybe get the Sims 3?
>>
>>339986204
leave the house. do something useful and real.
>>
>>339986204
I have that happen from time to time.

Then again, I also take anti-depressants, am tired all the time yet can't sleep very well.

Eventually I'll find a game that'll click with me and I'll end up playing it non-stop.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2305) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 4096x2305
>>339986204
Stop worrying about real life things, when you're a kid you don't give a fuck that you're spending time playing video games instead of doing something productive because it's fun, you probably feel guilty playing vidya as an adult because you're not where you want to be, I usually just finish all undone homework, text whatever girl I'm talking to at the time, study for whatever it is i need, then go back to vidya and can once more truley enjoy it
>>
>>339986569
So what's the problem?
>>
>>339987132
>text whatever girl I'm talking to at the time
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>339987278
It's not like I actually get anywhere silly anon
>>
>>339987132
if you have homework then you are not an adult.
>>
>>339987402
i recently came out of a breakup then was going to schedule a fuck date with this girl over in Germany then she also flaked out on me at the last minute so I am really really pissed.
>>
>>339987402
Talking to them is somewhere, nobody else on this board can even do that.
Fucking normie.
>>
>>339987463
If you don't think college has homework then you are probably actually not an adult.
>>
>Enjoyed playing vidya in-between revising for Uni exams
>Finished all my exams now and waiting for graduation, not enjoying vidya at all now that I have nothing else to do

what the fuck is this shit

I just wanna sit down and chill out, not worry about what I'm going to do for work or whether I should get into another hobby
>>
>>339986204
I get burnt out like this sometimes.When this happens I'll go back and play some 16bit era classics I love. If that's not your thing, maybe take a break for a couple days and then force yourself to play whatever games you've thought about in a series you like that you haven't really played.
>>
>>339987463
how are TPS reports not just adult homework
>>
>>339987463
I'm a 20 year old in college, I guess you're right in a sense, but I'm old enough to join the military so I'd say I'm an adult
>>
>>339986204
cba?
>>
>>339987629
cant be assed
>>
>>339987562
no i know that college has homework.
>>
>>339987704
Oh, I must be turning into one of those facebook grandmas. Thanks and L-O-L to you anon
>>
>>339987526
Sorry to hear that man, I really like this girl and she said she *thinks* she's starting to like me again but it's always on and off, I wish she'd just tell me, I don't want to complicate things by telling her I want to try dating again
>>
Read a book, OP.
>>
>>339986204
Either find the shortest single player game in your backlog and hatefuck your way through it to see if it kickstarts your engine, or make like >>339986381 said and completely lock yourself out of gaming for a week and see if that fixes you.

Or you are getting old and don't like gaming anymore. I'm not your therapist I don't know how you work.
>>
>>339987939
Give it up and move on. Seriously you are really misguided if you think that is how you should treat a girl. And don't say she is treating you any way.
>>
>>339987560
i'm a creepy anime loving sperg who literally never leaves the house and i can still talk to women, you might just be a faggot T.B.H.W.Y.R.N.M.O.M.F. (To Be Honest With You Right Now Member Of My Family)
>>
if you don't want to play games, don't play them and come back to them when you want to. not a very complicated thing, is it? unless you don't have any other hobbies or interests, then you should get some. and if you feel this way about everything else in life and not just games, then seek help.
>>
>>339987935
cba is old fyi
>>
>>339987939
you're getting cucked dude.
>>
>>339986204

You just need to play something that actually engages you. Even if you're aware a game is good because you've played it before or it's highly recommended or whatever, if you can get engaged with it you won't have fun. Some times some games just don't suit your current mood, sometimes getting to the part of the game that engages you means over coming something you don't enjoy enough to bother.

Me for example, I have a hefty backlog to work on but I decided to reinstall Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising because I just couldn't get onboard with another RPG or management sim today.
>>
>>339986204
Play with with a buttplug.
>>
>>339986204
I'm currently panicking about having no youtube videos to watch. My day consists of sleeping for 8-12 hours (mostly during the day) and spending the rest of the time on my PC, doing nothing most of the time. I feel like doing nothing. I have some things, I kinda want to do, but I can't force myself to actually do them. My desk annoys me because it's too high and also too small (the surface area). I feel tired as fuck, even after sleeping and I never go outside.
This is going on for about 1 1/2 years now. And I didn't do anything job/school wise in 2 years now.
>>
>>339986632
The Sims 4 is way too much fun for me now, I just like making people and giving them interesting lives. Like the goblin in the basement thing and stuff like that.
>>
>>339986204
Same I can't get immersed in to a game like I used to
>>
>>339986204
how old are you?
>>
>>339987132
Great advice

Every time I try to play my brain say your 35 years old WTF are you doing? Wasting your life away sitting in front of a tv screen.

That's what your doing faggot.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.