[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Nintendo to win VR? http://gaminrealm.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Are you ready for Nintendo to win VR?

http://gaminrealm.com/2016/06/04/nintendo-nx-will-feature-the-best-virtual-reality-on-the-market/
>>
Can we stop with reporting on every fucking rumor that a person can come up with?

I seriously doubt there can be so many different fucking rumors that have "all been checked out by sources"

Tired of this shit.
>>
The Nintendo NX is whatever you want it to be. Dream big, nigger faggots.
>>
>>339981847
>shilling for a website

Post the facts faggot im not gonna leave my comfortzone so you get paid.
>>
Wasn't Nintendo the one condemning VR, saying it's not "social" enough for them?
>>
>>339981847
I don't give a single fuck about VR. And neither should you.
>>
>>339982674
>stop liking things I don't like
>>
>nintendo diving headlong into another gimmick
>>
>>339981847
VR is much less popular than motion controls.
If nintendo is hedging its bets on it then this console will sell less than the wii u.
>>
>>339981847
Right now, I would say that there is virtually no hype surrounding NX
>>
File: received_10204965033926077.jpg (12 KB, 528x486) Image search: [Google]
received_10204965033926077.jpg
12 KB, 528x486
>>
>>339983238
oops meant

>Right now, I would say that there is virtually no hype surrounding NX
>>
>>339981847
That pic looks like a bunny
>>
No it won't, Nintendo straight up said they're ignoring the VR hype train
>>
Whatever they come out with I really don't care.
I just want it to work well. That's why I don't get why so many people lost their shit with the motion controls. The gamepad worked fucking great and the motion plus made the Wii remote work better instead of the fucking thing flickering all over the goddamn place. I just think they should be able to be chosen, but if they're forced they better work well, which they did from the get go
>>
>>339981847
Reggie is a hippocrite
>>
File: 1453419816301.jpg (68 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1453419816301.jpg
68 KB, 409x409
>Nintendo having powerful hardware

Cool fan fiction there nintendudes.
>>
>>339984875
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>339981847
>gaminrealm

Wow such a non biased well known legit videogame website
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.