[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Dragon Ball games gotten worse after Tenkaichi 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: dbz.jpg (746 KB, 2196x1724) Image search: [Google]
dbz.jpg
746 KB, 2196x1724
how do you go from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thW--VvjHQU

to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AICJURurODM

and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdRVhTW5Sbw

the animations,voice acting, gameplay, combos, effects, its all robotic as fuck
>>
>>339978393
Different developers retard.
If you want Tenkaichi, go play Raging Blast 1 and 2
>>
>>339978574
i played it and it sucks, not as bad as the others i cited in the first post, but bad compared to bt3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHjnnJ6AjYk
>>
>>339978393
But IW came after BT3 which is the best DBZ game along with B3
>>
>>339979745
It was more accurate showing things outside battles and the voice acting was good but the open field gameplay of bt3 was much better and there was no change of characters or dialogues during the fights
>>
Don't write in nigger speak.
>>
File: 1457148356005.png (273 KB, 441x444) Image search: [Google]
1457148356005.png
273 KB, 441x444
>tfw still waiting for budokai tenkaichi 4
>>
>>339978393
>the animations,voice acting, gameplay, combos, effects, its all robotic as fuck
You just described every tenkaichi game. XenoVerse is nothing like that because dimps actually knows what they are doing.
>>
File: 1464915707061.jpg (48 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1464915707061.jpg
48 KB, 422x422
>people want another tenkaichi or budokai game over SUPER DRAGONBALL Z 2
>>
>>339980598
t. xenoverse waifufag that didn't played other games
tenkaichi 1 and 2 were bad other than gameplay. I played 2 after 3 with a friend and we could not stop laughing of how every character was shaking to emulate breathing, but 3 is different.
>>
>>339980980
O god those breathing animations were awful
>>
>>339980478
more Wolf
>>
File: ay.gif (3 MB, 721x413) Image search: [Google]
ay.gif
3 MB, 721x413
>>339981167
i played few of it but i think that was one of the worst cenes
>>
Tenkaichi 3 certainly did have the best aesthetic.
>>
>no Tenkaichi 3 HD release because they know it would outshine xenoverse and its $10 dlcs

I hate this planet
>>
aside from the hard angles on some of the models the cel shaded look on the PS2 games looks way closer to the anime than the newer games, all the realistic lighting effects and environments just look out of place in an anime game
>>
File: were hitting autism levels.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
were hitting autism levels.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>people seriously implying the animations and ki effects/aura's in BT3 is better then Xenoverse's, and calling them more robotic then BT3's

Not even gonna talk about the gameplay, but are you blind? Did you even watch the videos you yourself just linked?
>>
>>339982296
The BT games don't have any fucking cel shading though; the newer games have MORE styulized and cel shaded effects then they did

Have you even seen a single fucking screenshot of the newer games
>>
>>339982204
well you can play it hd on a emulator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnIQ1mSKMPM
>>
I just want the roster back. I don't give a shit about characters reusing movesets or whatever. I don't give a shit about it stacks up as a "competitive" game.

I just want to pick all the fighters from the show and fight them against each other.
>>
>Earth's Special Forces will never EVER come out
>>
>>339982351
the facial expressions are awful and the animations unnatural in the cutscenes and the lighting effects are way too good and look more like a shitty 3D remake of the anime than the anime itself or a game of the anime.
and why the bad character eyes blink red like wtf
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.