[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's instore for Smash bros now that Sakurai has no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Bonk.png (50 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
Bonk.png
50 KB, 183x183
So what's instore for Smash bros now that Sakurai has no creative input at all? Will we get more third partiers and make it a 'celebration of video games in general'? Will we get the Ice Climbers, Wolf and Pichu back? Will we get K.Rool?
>>
fuck you OP
>>
>>339977993
Sakurai makes a decree of what characters NOT to include with the threat of never working for Nintendo again if it's broken. Leaving anyone unmentioned on the table.

Kimishima keeps a watchful eye of the developer to make sure he doesn't break his word.
>>
>>339979063
But Sakurai left Nintendo already.
>>
>>339977993
>What? He still does, he just doesn't use it like he used to
>Yes
>Yes
>No
>No
>Depends if DK gets a new game with him in it

>>339979417
He still works for them exclusively.

>>339978441
fpbp
>>
>>339979738
Nope. He left them to start his own company.
>>
This thread is shit.
>>
>>339980830
And yet he still works for them exclusively. I'm not wrong.

>>339982495
Yeah it was but it's worse because you posted in it and stated an obvious fact like a retard.
>>
hudson soft is dead
>>
What is the best Bonk game, and why is it Bonk's Revenge?
>>
What I've seen of what players want is more variety and diversity in characters and move sets. What's so bad about giving customers what they want. Yes, you must preserve the 'spirit' if the game but the spirit has always been about an all-star roster of characters from a diverse collection of titles. Much if the fun is trying to master your favorites but also ones you're not too familiar. Fucking Ike is one of my mains and I'd never played a Fire Emblem game before Brawl. Samus has been an absolute favorite since 64 because I love me some god damned Metroid.
tl;dr: More fucking characters, please!
>>
down B counters were a mistake
>>
>>339977993
>new bonk game never ever
>>
>>339984129
thank cucknami for owning hudson soft
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.