[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start Match on PC >There are actually a few people talking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: DVa_014.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1074) Image search: [Google]
DVa_014.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1074
>Start Match on PC
>There are actually a few people talking.
>Strike up a conversation
>One Guy: Lets all play Dva, have an army of Mechs.
>I'm drunk so I giggle at the prospect and switch to Dva. Soon the whole team is Dva.
>Bunch of "anyong!" emotes going on.
>No way we are going to fucking win. We are going up against a well balanced team.
>We all rocket out of the gate. Start killing everybody while performing Dva's dumbass emotes regularly
>Not only are we winning, we are dominating.
>The match is over super fast. About 3 minutes fast.

I guess my point is...why is this game so fucking broken? That kind of shit should not happen in a team based multiplayer.
>>
does /ck/ have any tasty recipes for daddy?
>>
Try playing 5 soldiers and a Lucio. Ridiculously broken
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 411x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 411x430
>anyong
>>
Was this yesterday ish? I think i fucking played with you guys. I remember facing a all d.va team and it being a short match.
>>
Similar thing happened the other day to me. Usually main Zen so quickly click through character selection only to find that the entire team has also chosen him. After a little struggle we cap point A and dominate the rest of the game. Then some genius switches to Symmetra and we all follow suit. We don't even make it out of spawn.
>>
File: alg_man_bored.jpg (33 KB, 485x338) Image search: [Google]
alg_man_bored.jpg
33 KB, 485x338
>>339976369
>Hey guys lets go all Torb XDDDD
Feels like 1 in 5 matches there's some shitter who wants to do this.
>>
iunno this shit works sometimes
years ago our tf2 team agreed to all go spy but disguise as units from our own team
so we all disguised as our team's pyro
other team goes oh they're doing a pyro rush since we're crowding at the gate and they see us
>gate opens
>we all cloak
>other team just saw like 10+ pyros cloak in front of their eyes
>they spill all the spaghetti
>we cap both points in like 50 seconds

i miss old tf2
>>
In the beta my team all went Widowmaker, which was actually pretty impressive since none of us talked about it it just happened.

Dominated the game at first but then the other team counterpicked with two reinharts and moved forward with their shields up, rest of the team behind them. Nothing we could do really (other than change class which isn't what we'd do).

Point is, there's probably going to be a counterpick for anything out there. A half decent bastion would wipe the floor with multiple Dvas just because dva has shit for ranged attacks and the entire front is a head hitbox.
>>
>>339976369
>why is this game so fucking broken?
Is it not possible that you were playing against shitters?
>>
>>339976913
>1v5 matches somebody wants to do this
Lucky you. 1 in 5 matches this actually happens, and it's always my team, and we always lose horribly.
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-06-01_02-43-27-000.jpg (378 KB, 1780x1001) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-06-01_02-43-27-000.jpg
378 KB, 1780x1001
>>339976369
I remember this
>>
>>339977450
>lucio

I suppose he still fits in, since he's also half-mech half-human
>>
>>339976369
It happens because people rarely switch to counter characters. A few Reapers and a Lucio would destroy all d.vas
>>
File: 1454963833294.jpg (95 KB, 688x790) Image search: [Google]
1454963833294.jpg
95 KB, 688x790
>defending team is all torbs & a symm
>switch to widowmaker
>97% of the match on fire in a 4 minute win
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.