[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What non-Let's Play vidya channels does /v/ follow? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Ross's_Game_Dungeon.png (215 KB, 576x355) Image search: [Google]
Ross's_Game_Dungeon.png
215 KB, 576x355
What non-Let's Play vidya channels does /v/ follow?

I'm a fan of Ross's Game Dungeon

>Gordon Freeman reviewing weird, obscure abandonware
>comfy as fuck
>fairly weighs the better aspects and worse aspects of each game

No let's players allowed.
>>
Lazy game review
Classic game room
That spoony guys ultima reviews
Matthewmatosis
Super bunny hop
Jim "fat fuck cuck" sterling
Total biscuit
Peanut butter gamer
Jon tron
>>
>>339973192
I like his more obscure ones, I didn't like the past few reviews he did before rama
>>
>>339973657
>that cult tycoon episode where he starts to become uncomfortably knowledgeable about how cults operate.
>>
>>339973813
That was weird actually
What the fuck
>>
>>339973192
Spoony's Ultima anthology
The Completionist
SomeCallMeJohnny
Lazy Game Reviews
>>
>>339973192
I pretty much like everything Ross is doing.
>>
>>339974108
>no Freeman's Mind 2 ever
>>
>>339974181
I'm sure he's going to do it at some point, he's certainly open to it, but he has no motivation for it right now.
And the machinima movie he wants to do will be the next big thing for him.
>>
>>339973192
You already posted my favorite, I love pretty much all of that guy's content besides that one failed attempt at a let's play thing

>>339974181
He's confirmed it's happening
>>
>>339973972
I loved that because you really started to see that the Freeman character wasn't that far off of the real Ross. The train of thought and actual logistics of a cult is exactly something Freeman would daydream about whilst running through Black Mesa.
>>
Ahoy
>>
>>339974445
Honestly, watching most of his Dungeon videos Freeman and Ross are fairly inseperable in terms of personality.
>>
Matthewmatosis and Somecallmejohnny for reviews. Easy Allies and Kyle Bosman recently entered my attention too, their podcasts are some good shit and their shows can be comfy.
>>
>>339974108
This. I'll rewatch any of his videos every so often. Love the Carnevil episode.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>339973192
His jokes fall short but he has a great mindset and picks some really good titles. He's also determined to find good shit, even when it's not online.

Besides him and pankeoks, I don't think I watch anyone else except for League players
am I the only one who would fug box box?
>>
>>339973972
His website isn't called "Accursed Farms" for nothing.
>>
File: 1454944999073.jpg (24 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1454944999073.jpg
24 KB, 500x374
I think these guys are pretty good:
Lazy Game Reviews
HyberBitHero
MarphitimusBlackimus
Rabbit's Respawn (well, he doesn't even upload anymore)
Turbo Button
>>
File: 1437151793490.jpg (17 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
1437151793490.jpg
17 KB, 455x455
MechaGameZilla is probably the only vidya Youtube I find genuinely funny, and I'm not even sure if that's because he's actually funny or just that his constant Irish sarcasm makes everything seem more entertaining than it really is. I used to like Dunkey but the more videos of his I watch, the more he strikes me as tryhard instead of just being a genuinely weird and funny dude
>>
Gggmanlives
Lazy Game Reviews
Ancient DOS Games
>>
File: tumblr_mvi8y1TkNM1s2ew42o7_500.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvi8y1TkNM1s2ew42o7_500.gif
999 KB, 500x281
press f to pay respects
>>
>>339973192
Matt Chat because he interviews old RPG devs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.