[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A NEET girl with superhuman computational abilities and ingenious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11
File: Persona-5_2015_05-01-15_003.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Persona-5_2015_05-01-15_003.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
>A NEET girl with superhuman computational abilities and ingenious programming capabilities. She is a first-year student in high school, but on top of lacking skill at communicating with her peers, she became a shut-in after a certain incident. After her middle school graduation, she no longer attends school. When she’s alone with the protaognist, she behaves normally, but when she’s around others, she seems to cover her head with something strange.
>The protagonist and his friends will infiltrate a world known as “Palace,” which represents the warped minds of adults, using a mysterious app on their phones called “Isekai Navi.” There, they’ll snatch away the adult’s hidden desire, called a “Treasure,” and reform their target.
Damn, feels too much like persona 3
>>
>>339971738
Is that a 4chan reference on the gaijin? This game is trying too hard.
>>
>>339971738
Fuuka never yelled at and insulted people like NEET does in the trailer though.
>>
>>339971738
>She is a first-year student in high school
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
>>
>>339971836
4chan didn't invent four-leaf clover
She's just a servant of Dagda, that's all
>>
>>339971871
>After her middle school graduation, she no longer attends school.
>>
>>339972063
>>After her middle school graduation,
>>
>>339972168
>>>After
>>
>>339972236
>her middle school graduation,
>>
File: digdug.png (24 KB, 580x444) Image search: [Google]
digdug.png
24 KB, 580x444
>>339972020

I wish.
>>
>>339972451
>>her middle school
>>
>>339972485
>tartarus, midnight channel and whatever castle in P5 are all linked to collective subconscious
>expanse in SMT IV was also described in similar way
>what was shadows in P3/4 is not demons on P5
USA better get ICBMs ready
>>
>>339972523
>graduation,
>>
>>339971738
Ryuji isn't even my class bro like Junpei?

kek hope he won't get too cold in the cuck shed
>>
>>339972670
>,
>>
>>339972747
>she
>>
>>339971738
>Damn, feels too much like persona 3

eh better than another 4 rehash. At least shit happened in 3
>>
>>339972747
>>A NEET girl with superhuman computational abilities and ingenious programming capabilities. She is a first-year student in high school, but on top of lacking skill at communicating with her peers, she became a shut-in after a certain incident. After her middle school graduation, she no longer attends school. When she’s alone with the protaognist, she behaves normally, but when she’s around others, she seems to cover her head with something strange.
>>The protagonist and his friends will infiltrate a world known as “Palace,” which represents the warped minds of adults, using a mysterious app on their phones called “Isekai Navi.” There, they’ll snatch away the adult’s hidden desire, called a “Treasure,” and reform their target.
>>She is a first-year student in high school
>>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
>>After her middle school graduation, she no longer attends school.
>>>After her middle school graduation,
>>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
>>
File: geralt smug.png (106 KB, 325x315) Image search: [Google]
geralt smug.png
106 KB, 325x315
>>339971738
>and weeaboos think this is good writing
>>
File: rsz_1445033658704.png (137 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1445033658704.png
137 KB, 350x350
>>339972971
>he thinks an overview of the premise is "writing"
>>
>>339971738
Hopefully they can keep the comfy atmosphere of 4, honestly that was one of the best parts.
>>
>>339972898
NEET is a description of who she CURRENTLY is you fucking idiot

doesn't mean she has to be one her whole life

"I'm an engineer" "fucking horseshit dude, you didn't engineer anything until you were in college"
>>
>>339972853
>At least shit happened in 3
Like literally 12 monsters of the week nothing happened
>>
>>339973362
>>>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
>>>After her middle school graduation, she no longer attends school
If you finished school and got a diploma you're no longer a neet and never will be, just unemployed
>>
>>339973362
>NEET is a description of who she CURRENTLY is you fucking idiot
>She is a first-year student in high school
>>
>>339973529
retard
You missed "in"
>Not IN Education
>Not IN Employment
>Not IN Training
>>
>>339972971
>mary sue saves the world
>one or two choices decides the quest
>muh family matters
Fuck off, Witcherfag.
>>
>>339973667
She finished her education retard.
youre a neet if you have no education,
not employed (jobs that dont need diplomas)
or in training for a job or school
>>
>>339973423
>Strega
>A party member fucking dying
>Getting betrayed by trustworthy chairman
>A party member's girlfriend fucking dying
>Yukari/Mitsuru fight and lezzing out afterwards
>Ryouji buildup

a lot more was going on then "Hey let's go beat the person of the month's dungeon and fight a tacked on final boss unrelated to anything before it"
>>
Yeah, I bet rich classmate will take you on her island during summer vacation too
Persona 3 was literally harem vn, and this one doesn't look any better
>>339973969
>Ryouji buildup
My fucking sides
Hey I'm avatar of death without any connections in this world and I transfered into your class!
>Getting betrayed by trustworthy chairman
Come one, everyone saw it coming from the months before, it executed terrible
Specially part "I would kill you fucking teenagers if this stupid dog didn't stop me"
Wasn't girlfriend
>A party member fucking dying
Who joined month ago, can't care less, didn't had even SL until p3p
>a lot more was going on then "Hey let's go beat the person of the month's dungeon and fight a tacked on final boss unrelated to anything before it"
>Love interest of party member dying
>Teacher dying
>New info after each case
>Fake suspect
>Real suspect wasn't murderer
>Uncle and sister in the hospital
>Each party member get "character development' before even joining
>>
>>339974521
You know, I barely remember any of the big plot points of Persona 4 because they went straight back to hijinks right afterwards.

In Persona 3, when something big happened the mood of the dorm went down and everyone had something to say about it when you talked to them. That did not happen in Persona 4.
>>
>>339973969
My fucking sides
You can't call someone your girlfriend if you didn't even had sex with her. They are fucking second years in the highschool
It's like saying she is my girlfriend because we held hands and go on the few dates
>>
>>339974521
I don't think you finished P3.

>Persona 3 was more of a harem VN than P4
Yu was literally a god and getting his dick sucked by everyone as soon as they met him, not a canon depressed antisocial outcast in a party who weren't even close friends until halfway through the game

>Hey I'm avatr of death transferring in without any connections
Yes he totally wasn't the creepy kid talking to you about your future in your room for the whole fucking game

Not even going into the ending being a billion times more satisfying than P4's cliche anime fantasy as well as it suited the game.
>>
>>339973828
noooooo he's not a mary sue he just drank the potions which killed most people and got white hair instead :^(((((

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY SLAVSHIT RPG SERIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>339975048
>>Persona 3 was more of a harem VN than P4
It was
But I never said it before, it's just you who bring p4 everytime into discussion without any reason
But let's see, in p3 you couldn't finish any female sl(except teacher and loli) without putting dick into them. In p4 you could
Maybe hanging around with friends = sucking dick for you, but it's your own problems
>Yes he totally wasn't the creepy kid talking to you about your future in your room for the whole fucking game
I talked about in world connections, because it's pretty hard to transfer into school without them. But it's obvious that anime already ate your brain
>Not even going into the ending being a billion times more satisfying than P4's cliche anime fantasy as well as it suited the game.
Yeah you surviving for no reason ntil graduation and everyone remembering you totally made sense, in the megaten game:)
Forced and boring, I almost puked
On the other hand farewells are always sad, even IRL and it's impossible to get used to them
>>
>>339971738
>NEET
>highschool student

kill yourself you idiot
>>
File: 1461396717169.jpg (41 KB, 215x324) Image search: [Google]
1461396717169.jpg
41 KB, 215x324
>>339971836
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 18-1.jpg (91 KB, 480x630) Image search: [Google]
18-1.jpg
91 KB, 480x630
>>339971738
>The protagonist and his friends will infiltrate a world known as “Palace,” which represents the warped minds of adults, using a mysterious app on their phones called “Isekai Navi.” There, they’ll snatch away the adult’s hidden desire, called a “Treasure,” and reform their target.
Jesus fucking Christ, Japan, when are you going to get over your bizarre worship of youth? How did you slide so far backwards from Persona 2's recognition that innocence (which is not inherently a good thing because actions that cause pain do not require malice) cannot last forever, but it doesn't make you a bad person to have lost it? Please, let there be more to the story than the advertising.
>>
>>339971738
>protaganists wearing different clothing than other schoolmates

>chie
>yukiko
>naoto
>yukari

EXPLAIN
>>
>>339975430
How fucking autistic are you? Get lost
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>339973835
>middle school diploma
the fuck kinda middle school did you go to that gave you a goddamn diploma that was worth shit.
>>
>>339975986
And maybe Persona 3 was the first Persona with social links, and it wasn't as important as the main story, which wasn't a harem anime comedy like Persona 4?
>>
>NEET
>first-year student in high-school
>>
has there been any news on how combat works?
have they finally moved more towards the SMT system, or are we still stuck with "you found the enemies weakness, here's another 4 turns, an assist attack, and an all-out attack"
>>
>>339977093
>spend time with friends
>it's harem anime
I feel bad for you
But it's useless to argue with retard who thinks that waking naked with female teammate in the borthel room, having robo girl stalker who always watching after you or going to spy on the girls in the hot springs didn't felt like harem garbage
You won, I gave up
>>
>>339977981
No, spending time with friends isn't harem anime. But the dopey comedy, the way every member sucks Yu's dick, and the way that no one seems to take anything seriously adds to that feeling.
>>
>>339977981
You forgot the part where everybody keeps furiously riding on Yu's dick since day one unlike the interactions between the team on P3.
P4fags, not even once.
>>
>>339975986
surprise a dumb brazilian who's accent comes through in written english can't read the subtext of social links and zeroes in on whether they end in coitus or not

design wise, harem VNs don't lock you out of talking to the girls for half the game like P3 did while you grind enough courage or charm to not be your reclusive socially inept self the MC was in that game.

if you weren't blind with awful amnesia of this series i'd mention the overdone confession scenes in P4 and the fact that an entire extra game was made for you to spend christmas with them. all perfectly fine but clearly gave the game a more lighthearted feel than its predecessor
>>
>>339976128
Grown-ups in Japan are expected to play golf, not video games. There's no reason to market anything electronic to adults.
>>
>>339973835
>She finished her education retard.
>youre a neet if you have no education,
No it means not in school.
>not employed (jobs that dont need diplomas)
No, it means no job period.
>or in training for a job or school
No, it means training for anything.
>>
>>339971738
>Furthermore, she has the best hairstyle.
>>
>>339978272
>harem vn don't lock you
They do
This is why it was always called dating sim elements
Because like in dating sim games you need to farm stats just to talk with girls
But keep defending persona 3, it totally wasn't harem garbage:)
>>
>>339973835
Serious question, how do you remember to breathe?
>>
>>339973835
>youre a neet if you have no education,
No you fucking retard, you're a NEET if you're not in education
>>
>>339973835
So anyone who went to preschool can never be a need? Stop baiting so hard
>>
>>339975005
>You can't call someone your girlfriend if you didn't even had sex with her. They are fucking second years in the highschool
>It's like saying she is my girlfriend because we held hands and go on the few dates
I don't know how on earth you can get something so fucking far beyond backwards
>>
>>339971738
That's better than it being like p4.
The gang had a mystery to solve, so along with their mystery can and scooby they looked through the small town.
They captured god and had her arrested, "and I woulda got away with it too if it weren't for you kids" Kaguyas says.
>>
>>339978945
>harem visual novel
>dating sim
Pick one, faggot. These are two entirely different genres. Dating sims don't have harems, typically.
>>
File: P5 summon.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
P5 summon.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
how do we go from this...
>>
>>339980453
They do
Harem endings just hardest ones
>>
File: p5 new summon.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
p5 new summon.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>339980775
to THIS
>>
File: Shame.jpg (117 KB, 977x538) Image search: [Google]
Shame.jpg
117 KB, 977x538
>It's a P3 vs P4fags arguing which is the more garbage harem VN thread

Can't wait until P5 sells like shit and Atlus focus on their main franchise again on consoles.
>>
File: 1430967486701.gif (3 MB, 244x233) Image search: [Google]
1430967486701.gif
3 MB, 244x233
>>339980894
to THIS
>>
>>339975005
Try dating more.
Your posting reeks of a 13 year old.
>>
>>339980996
You're seriously deluded.
>>
>>339977981
OK so you're just using 'harem' as a placeholder for anime bullshit because that term doesn't apply to any of those situations

>walked naked with a female teammate in a brothel
During a dungeon and boss fight versus the LOVERS arcana. And it was only with Yukari when it easily could have been an excuse for an actual harem scene with all the girls falling under the spell
>Aigis
MC and everyone else found her attraction to him WTF and creepy and called her out on it
>going to spy on the girls in the hot springs
yes a group of FOUR guys wanting to see some tits without getting caught is definitely what a harem is
>>
>>339981221
And neither the MC or Akihiko were really into it, either.
>>
File: Anne's annes.png (339 KB, 388x600) Image search: [Google]
Anne's annes.png
339 KB, 388x600
>>
>>339980996
SMT IV was casualized bullshit that was easier than P3FES

>let's let all demons inherit all skills so they lose all individuality

Have fun still playing shitty Final while P5 is busy with Gravity and Nuclear elements in the new battle system.
>>
I blame P3 for popularizing this anime bs to the series.
>>
>>339980775
This is still in, but it's used for criticals now.
>>
Serious question guys, how will you avoid the spoilers? I'm scared that they won't announce a world wide release date at e3
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.