[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your life be like if videogames didn't exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20
File: Axolotl.jpg (29 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
Axolotl.jpg
29 KB, 250x327
What would your life be like if videogames didn't exist?
>>
pooping on children
>>
>>339968615
a lot better

And I can with confidence say that this would apply to most of us, if not all.
>>
File: pretty good.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pretty good.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>339968778
that's pretty good.
>>
>>339969113
No

We clearly would be wasting hour time on something else
>>
Well for one, my Mom and Dad would probably still be together in a miserable marriage. My Step-Dad would still be in the Navy and probably single.
I'd probably be dead by suicide after living a short and miserable life where I found little to no enjoyment in anything. I would never have met any of my friends either, and would have absolutely nothing in common with my Dad except shitty genetics and a truckload of mental disorders.

Wow my life sucks without video games.
>>
>>339969113
this
>>
I'd probably spend yet more time watching TV and anime series.
>>
>>339968615
More Biking, more Golfing, being more active but not playing that many sports.

I'd be alot more fit, but would just spend more time watching TV probably.
>>
>>339968615
I wouldn't be a kissless virgin, probably
>>
As a kid I'd probably obsess over anime instead and grow up to be a weaboo. So not necessarily any better.
>>
I never really liked watching tv so I would have read a lot more.
>>
>>339968615
Probably would have offed myself by now.
>>
>>339968615

Dead most likely.
>>
>>339969450
Basically this for me as well. I would probably have some different friends as well because a lot of my closest friends and I originally bonded with video games.
>>
>>339968615
I'd probably be super into movies, probably with a job in the industry (somewhere, even if it's shitty, I already live in SoCal)
>>
Probably would have put more effort into school work but ultimately nothing would be different
>>
I would probably be much poorer as I bought more /tg/ related products.

>>339969470
Jesus, I'm 26 and a virgin, but at least I've been kissed by girls other than my sister/mother/family relative.
>>
I'd just be complaining about how shitty modern books are on /lit/ instead, maybe spend more time in /mu/.
>>
>>339968615
Well OP, for one I wouldn't have fetishes for cuckolding, scat, vore and separated earlobes, I wouldn't be socially retarded and I would probably live past 30.

So basically the world would be a lot better.

I fucking hate video games.
>>
Probably slightly more productive, but I'd end up spending my free time and procrastination on something else. I'd probably be one of the guys on /lit/ or waste away on TV and movies.
>>
>>339969235

i would tell you to kill yourself if that wasnt a meme as well.
>>
>>339968615
I would've been an actuary
>>
>>339970338
I guess you're going to have to find out a way to do that which isn't memetic then.
>>
>>339970402
everyone would like you to commit suicide soon.
>>
>>339968615
I would probably watch anime or my little pony or some other shit
>>
I'd be a bored loser instead of an easily entertained one.
>>
File: 1464429916425.gif (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1464429916425.gif
2 MB, 800x450
Pretty sure I'd be dead, my entire family (dad, mother and 3 siblings) all OD'd on drugs. Lucky for me, it's pretty damn hard to OD on video games and animu.
>>
>>339970402
Introduce yourself to a sharp object, intimately.
>>
>>339968615
I'd probably have read thousands books instead of hundreds. And watched twice as many anime as I did.
>>
>>339970513
>>339970569
Why wouldn't you just kill me when you had the chance

Noooooo you had to have fun like a dipshit
>>
What life?
>>
>>339970565
That's not true anon. People have died doing such things.
>>
I'd be dead, or at least badly crippled. Video games saved my life one time.
>>
>>339969337
Like what? Reading?
>>
>>339970736
I have a friend who literally lost his life to vidya.
>>
>>339970860
He should've played games that improve your chances at survival, like I did.
>>
>>339970860
>dying for something you love
>dying while doing something you love
Beautiful.
>>
I'd most likely be more into outdoorsy shit considering I'm already into archery. That and probably a slightly better cook.
>>
>>339970656
I'm sure I'll be fine.
>>
>>339970954
>>339970974
you guys are too hysterical
>>
>>339970856
like any other fucking boards.
>>
File: 1454208647993.jpg (94 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
1454208647993.jpg
94 KB, 1024x578
nonexistant
>>
>>339968615
probably chilling out at 6 feet under the ground.
>>
File: 11346346.jpg (279 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
11346346.jpg
279 KB, 600x800
Sorry for the derail, but... hold me /v/
There's a party going on on the apartment above mine. It's past midnight and the music is very loud. I can't even hear my thoughts. I can't listen to my music, I can't watch a movie, I can't play vidya, I can't read, I can't go to sleep. I hear music and people yelling and laughing. This is hell /v/. Worst of all, new party guests seem not able to find the house that hosts the party easily, so they knock on my door by mistake. A couple of cuties just knocked my door. They were about 18-22, just a little younger than me. They were beautiful /v/. Especially the brunnete one with the short hair. They were so pretty in their sexy black little dresses. Hhhnng... I told them they got the wrong house, they giggled and said they were sorry. I told them "have fun at the party". One of them told me "you should come by" and giggled. I shit you not. She was obviously just humoring me, just a little joke. It broke my heart /v/. This is probably the closest a pretty girl has shown any "affection" to me. And I'm here, alone, trying to get drunk on shitty beer while I listen to a bunch of teenagers having fun and living life a floor above me.
>>
I win again!
>>
I would have killed myself long ago. Videogames is what i enjoy mostly about life, not only playing them but also getting involved into modding and creating content for them.
>>
>>339968615

I would honestly be a completely different person. Videogames as a hobby has influenced the people you interact with, your behavior, other hobbies you may or may not cultivate, and inspire a career choice. Videogames are something that has impacted the course of your life in innumerable ways and your hypothetical question is impossible to answer. In short, this thread sucks, and I suck for posting in it.
>>
>>339968615
I'd play tabletop like fucking crazy and probably have a better social life too.
>>
>>339968615
I'd probably have killed myself during chemotherapy when i was 17
>>
>>339968615
I made character named Axolotl last week in DaS3, had regen build. Those things are cute and awesome.
>>
>>339968615
It would have ceased a long time ago without them.
>>
File: nicememebro.jpg (161 KB, 500x530) Image search: [Google]
nicememebro.jpg
161 KB, 500x530
Ayyy I have two of those, same color

Axolotl are comfy as fuck pets

Also I wouldn't have a hobby since my only love outside of work and lifting is games+marijuana

Helps my anxiety
>>
>>339971192
thats fucked up
>>
>>339971192

Trust me, if that's the most affection you've ever gotten, then you would probably feel miserable being surrounded by people you don't know.
How old are you?
>>
I'd probably be addicted to TV or books.
>>
I was born in the 90's, after vidya first came out. So I would either not exist, or exist in a different form if there are infinite universes
>>
>>339971192
They're goading you into humiliating yourself. Women do that.

It's time for you to become a man. Take it in stride, remind yourself that you're not partaking in their futile games and be glad you don't have to worry about a hangover tomorrow and a shitty kid in 9 months.
>>
>>339971192
u know what m8... just go upstairs. You'll feel better with yourself tomorrow. Or use earplugs. Case solved.
>>
>>339971750
>you would probably feel miserable being surrounded by people you don't know.
I know. That's why I didn't agree on joining their party. I would be just standing in a corner alone, shaking, trying not to puke from the inevitable vertigo I'd get from the anxiety.

I am 23.
>>
File: 1862.jpg (30 KB, 299x234) Image search: [Google]
1862.jpg
30 KB, 299x234
>>339971815
>tfw stopped watching TV 20 years ago
>tfw stopped reading books 15 years ago
>tfw stopped watching movies 13 years ago
>tfw stopped frequenting forums 11 years ago
>tfw I dedicate all of my free time to the noble art of gaming, talking about gaming and learning shit

Why indulge in lesser mediums?
>>
>>339971020
Remember me when you die of a sexual masochism related heart attack.
>>
>>339968615
I would've kept playing sports like i used to in middle and high school
I wouldn't avoid social events just to be comfy at home with video games. I wouldn't have lost my friends (who thought video games were lame)
>>
>>339971910
>goading you into humiliating yourself

Autistic redpilled werido detected.

Someone knocked on the wrong fucking door. Not every female in the world is secretly out to hurt you neckbeards. In fact, if you swung by the party and actually acted extroverted, nobody would give a flying fuck. Because thats what happens at parties, people drink and dont give a fuck.
>>
>>339968615
even more autistic
>>
I was always shitted on as a kid so I would have either forced my self to socialize more or picked something else to get away.
>>
>>339968615
pretty much the same, except i'd watch more tv-series

>>339972051
>tfw stopped reading books 15 years ago
dumb cuck
>>
>>339968615
I'd mostly likely have a really low level english
which would prevent my year of studying abroad
where I found the love of my life
>>
>>339969113
This honestly.

It's a well know phenomenon in psychology that playing video games at a young age completely ruined millennials.

It's unique in that it harbors an intense amount of laziness to put it bluntly, a higher intelligence at the cost of social skills, and it lessens the person's emotional affect from all stimuli (I.e. cold/unfeeling, unpassionate especially, boring/monotone)

It's honestly the worst hobby a human being could ever do. If/when I have kids I am never letting them play video games. They will banned in my house. I want my kids to be better people than the garbage I was, in all aspects. Of course it's too late now, for me and most of he rest of us, so I'll just keep enjoying myself while being a human failure.
>>
>>339972248
>dumb cuck

Seriously though who could be proud of not reading for almost a decade
>>
>>339972248
>>339972384
Oh I've been reading, but not books meant for """"entertainment"""" like you shiteaters. Only the most boring people on the planet derive satisfaction from the predictable, tired litany of literature.
>>
>>339972363
>well known

Please cite a single article that supports your dumbass theory

I played games constantly as a kid and I:

-went to college and earned two degrees
-president of tiny frat
-have multiple GF
-go to gym
-go to work
-go to parties

Just because you couldn't man up and prioritze doesn't mean others should suffer because you're too autistic to function.

I smoke weed too, I have friends who smoke weed and swear it ruined there lives.

BULLSHIT
You ruined your life, and you would've found something else to fuck up with if it wasn't games. Take some fucking responsibility, you're pathetic.
>>
>>339972363
It's so easy to blame a medium for what was already wrong with you in the first place.
>>
I'd probably do something else.
Now if I hadn't found 4chan...I would have actually gone out and even saw Tokyo properly
>>
>>339972363
I'll take "facts I pulled out of my ass" for 500.

You're garbage if you lack discipline and restraint. Proper parenting develops those traits. Lack of proper parting is what creates garbage, not videogames.
>>
>>339972570
>projecting this hard
books meant for """"""""""""entertainment""""""""""""" are worse than vydia.

>>339972363
>being this insecure
i wish you can find a minimum wage job and live the """""normal"""" life anon
>>
>>339968615
>tfw this little things can live up to 20 years
>My uncle still has his since he is 22
>He is called fideo(Noodle) and is 17 years old
Those things are amazing and cute, too bad almost extinct.
>>
>>339972619
>>339972585
>>339972363
>>339972143
>>339971910

Seriously this is all just so pathetic.

Welcome to your hugbox thread where you can all deny acceptance for your own failures. Like if you didn't grow up with vidya you'd all be attractive succesful normies.

You don't work hard, you accept failure, and you stay in circles that reinforce your bad habits. You provide nothing of any value to society or the economy and then bitch about the normies. Absolute pathetic trash, you should all meet up and waste away together, blaming the chads.
>>
>>339972831
parenting.*
>>
>>339972834
>books meant for """"""""""""entertainment""""""""""""" are worse than vydia.

My brethren.

>>339972864
If your definition of success is getting baggage with a little shit for 18 years I'd rather lose every time.
>>
Killed myself from how boring my life is hell video games just aren't doing it for me anymore and I'm just so fucking bored when I don't have a new game I really do want to just fucking kill myself
>>
>>339972096

Not any of them but: normie get out re.
>>
>>339972585

The fact that you need to pride yourself of those achievements in front of /v/ means that you either are full of shit, or have extremely low self confidence.

Although I agree with you. It is possible to both have videogames as a passion and have a well balanced life too.

I also know quite a few people who aren't into videogames at all yet who have very boring and shitty lives.
>>
>>339971578
it's no too late you can still make your dream come true
>>
>>339972864
You didnt post any source. It is widely known that people who dont post sources die an early death. Their mothers also die.
>>
I would be having way more sex.
since tv is boring as fuck and I can only read so much.
also if games had not been on my menu today I probably would have gone out and got a date.
>>
I'm getting a bit old, so I remember a life without video games. It sucked pretty hard, there was nothing to do except watch the same taped movie/videos over and over again.
>>
>>339968615
My only escape from this shithole of a life would be reading. While I enjoy it, it certainly wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>339972864
You're the definition of a dumb normalfag. The actual definition of that word. A fool projecting his own failures onto others and wanting them to adhere to a way of life you yourself failed to achieve and hold idealized because of that, believing that if they are as you are then they must be miserable too.
>>
File: 1449793776154.jpg (109 KB, 1251x713) Image search: [Google]
1449793776154.jpg
109 KB, 1251x713
>all these people saying they would accomplish things
That's not how it works. You would still be lazy fucks without video games. You would just find something else just as meaningless like television.
>>
>>339972959
I don't have a child you dumbshit, my only baggage is money and rent. Holy shit such pain.

>>339973063

No it means that I'm sick of seeing shit like this when looking for threads about games. I clicked on the thread because I have 2 axolotls and thought shit, may as well see if there are any more pics.

Then I lost my shit because I deal with people like this IRL and there's literally no purpose for them to live. None. Either man up and live a life of purpose or die off, but don't blame it on others. And if I wanted to lie on the chan I would make it a bit more interesting than my pedestrian AF life.
>>
>>339973240
Hey man I like Reading Rainbow.
>>
>>339973334
How does this picture make you feel?
>>
>>339973308
>thinking that having free time means you won't accomplish anything.
back to russia you dirty commie
>>
>>339973282
......Do you even see the shit structure of your sentence? How hard you tried to seem smart?

At what point did I mention anything abouty my own life? You're right, I'm normal in the sense that I have friends, family, and a GF and job I regularly interact with. Boy, what a loser I am.

I also lack depression because of this, and people don't see me as a worthless tumor on the underbelly of society, like they do with you, while you continue to hate people who hate you because you refuse to assimilate to any extent.

Tl;dr
Stop using your GED education to sound smart on the internet.
>>
Similar, but I would just watch more cartoons/anime, play more tabletop, and build more models to compensate for the lost time. It might be better. Probably the same though.
>>
I'd probably just be watching more anime and reading more manga.
>>
>>339973418
Like I picked the right major.

Renewable technologies, the largest growing field on earth.

My only regret is not going into engineering, but I'll take management if it keeps paying my bills.
>>
>>339973419
You have free time right now as you play video games. Had you never found video games you would watch tv. Had you never watched, you would probably find another hobby just as lazy. Your hobbies you find later as you grow up don't shape your personality.
>>
>
>>
>>339973334
Could be argued that "purpose" is subjective. I know a guy who was a total loser in high school with video games and anime for hours, didn't persue further education, and now works full time as a janitor at the same school with bo signs of wanting to ever stop and lives with his grandmother. Sad life, right? But he's totally happy.
>>
>>339973654

How much money do you make a year?
>>
>>339973654
How them student loans looking? Or were you born smug and by proxy rich?
>>
maybe i would do something with my life
>>
>>339973810
You people are pathetic. I guess anything to justify your own failures is enough. Haha, look at this idiot! He's gainfully employed and happy, but he has DEBT! What a nightmare!
>>
>>339974006
the glory and conquest of life is external!
>>
>>339973763
I'm totally fine with those enjoying the simple life, totally true. But those people don't go on the internet and bitch. They just keep on keepin on. Happiness is not tied to success, but does anyone in this thread seem that happy? It's all regrets and excuses.
>>339973802
This is my first year in my new job (24 y/o) if I do well I will make around 60k, if I don't I could make as little as 45k. But it's my first real big boy job sans college, and I love the work I do (solar, and in the midwest)

>>339973810
Only child to two a reasonably wealthy dad. Undergrad was paid for mostly, and the loans I did have I paid for minus like 1 grand. I only had to spend maybe 5k on 5 years of school (2 degrees) but I also was in a lot of school activities and earned a scholarship.

>>339974057
This. It's the only argument I ever here from retards who didn't go to school. You can go to public schools and find any fed scholarship and pay jack shit to go to school, or go to community for two years and transfer. SO fucking easy.
>>
>>339974057
>I guess anything to justify your own failures is enough
>tries to justify his own shitty choice in majors

LMAO
MAO
AO
O
>>
>>339974057
That bad, huh? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be free in a decade. Enjoy wasting the only life you ever get making someone else wealthy in the meantime.
>>
>>339974197
>>339974210
That guy didn't even post his major. You're so fucking delusional

>making someone else wealthy

WHAT FUCKING JOB DO YOU WORK WHERE SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT EARN MONEY
>>
I don't know. Maybe it would be better maybe worse. I do know that I would miss

Timesplitters 2
C&C G:ZH
CSS
LfD 2
Monkey Island the whole series
Wolfenstein 3D
Battlefield 1944
NFS: Hot Pursuit (original)

Really really would miss these games. And some others. Shit, life would be shit. Video games are pretty much the only thing keeping me alive.
>>
>>339972585
You just stuck into wasp nest of /v/ autism, but you are factually right. Externalities dont fuck peoples lives, they themselves fuck their lives in response to externalities.
>>
It would be less fun.

Also why is /v/ full of faggots who blame their own failures on vidya? Pathetic tbqh.
>>
>>339974197
>>339974210
You dumb niggers. Im not even in school, I just wanted to remind you how pathetic your excuses are, and clearly, I hit a nerve. I'm sorry, maybe ask mommy to hug it out with you?
>>
File: hankdontturndown.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hankdontturndown.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>339974353
thanks anon

have a (You)

keep on truckin
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (22 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
22 KB, 300x263
>>339974294
One I enjoy? Key word being "waste" and not "rich", though I guess wagecucks have different priorities.
>>
>>339974474
saturday night mother fucker
>>
>>339974294
>WHAT FUCKING JOB DO YOU WORK WHERE SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT EARN MONEY
>this is what wagecucks actually think

oh im laffin
>>
>>339971348
>>339971578
>>339973028
This. Anyone who says otherwise needs to get the fuck off my /v/. You are the cancer killing vidya
>>
>>339974175
>But those people don't go on the internet and bitch.

Honestly at first I thought you were just here to brag about your life, but you're right. I play an unhealthy amount of games, but I'm not NEET or jaded. Games don't cause your lifestyle.
>>
>>339974474

Holy fuck you didn't even answer the question you autist. Just a smug response with no support at all, what a surprise.

I work with two other people doing consultation work. I earn commission based on my own calls, have no office, and my only overheard is my work phone.

Last week I flew to Lousiville, brought my laptop, gamed for four days and did two days of work, all of it paid for, returned home.

Oh man but I wish I was getting those NEETbux, so I could tell my GF were gonna have to tighten the belt. And tell my parents Im worthless. And buy less games and sell my 980TI i guess.

Hows eating off the dollar menu and playing on toasters going?

Hows LITERALLY BEING A GOVT KEK GOING

Hows having NO CONTROL OVER YOUR FUTURE

"But anon your a sheep!"

You literally have no control over your life because the govt and your parents could call your bluff and youd be fucked. I could move out of the US tomorrow, go to Thailand with a 32-1 exchange rate, expat, and blow K and bang asians for the rest of my life without having to work.
>>
>blog thread

Remember to report offtopc threads.
>>
>>339974587
>>339974830
Please refer this this post, you absolute government cuck

No wonder Pol is so active you all need to make sure whoever you vote for pays your bills
>>
>>339969383

This. Nothing would change.
>>
File: notbad.jpg (9 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
9 KB, 300x199
>>339974798
Thank you as well anon

I just ask for my position to be considered
>>
>>339974984
I disagree, anime and TV got boring. Video games constantly reinvent themselves and thus stay fresh, the games I play today are nothing like the games I played three years ago. I'd never be able to stick with a stagnant medium for long.
>>
>>339974830
>being this mad
>trying to find validation in his "perfect" job on an anonymouse yotsuba imageboard

wow, you sure are happy with a well balanced life anon
>>
Hey guys. Do you think no man's sky will be fucking nothing?
>>
Masturbate.
A lot.
>>
File: 1444442626841.gif (452 KB, 163x153) Image search: [Google]
1444442626841.gif
452 KB, 163x153
>>339968615
It would be terrible.

The kind of human being I would be would be a hobbyless retard. I would probably end up being like everybody else in the world and spending my free time watching Netflix like a total faggot. Or I'd be like one of those fucking weirdos who read books in 2016 for some reason.

Video games are fun as fuck and I'm glad I grew up with them.
>>
>>339972363
jesus the televangelists have invaded /v/
>>
>>339975392
>still literally nobody has countered my statement about being govt slaves

>Loses the argument so keeps finding different routes to minimize the argument

>disregarding the people that have agreed with me and may have actually learned a modicum of new information

You're a real all-star shit poster anon, keep up the good fight.
>>
File: forget that feel.png (112 KB, 731x794) Image search: [Google]
forget that feel.png
112 KB, 731x794
I woulda already pulled the trigger
>>
>>339975612
>>still literally nobody has countered my statement about being govt slaves

who the fuck cares about that, we are talking about vydia here. stop going offtopic you dumb cuck

>>339975427
yes
>>
>>339968615
I'd spend even more time shitposting on /v/
>>
/v/ wouldn't exist. we would all be free of this damnation
>>
>>339975612

>arguing about life on an anonymous imageboard

Please. What do you think you will accomplish?

I have trouble believing people like you are anything else than children or manbabies.

I am now 90% sure you find no joy in your life.
>>
Job in a different industry
>>
>>339975612
He means you're the one projecting and making false assumptions, to the point where I'm surprised you need that many excuses to go to work.

I moved away from home when I was 16 and never got a dime from the government. My life is still great. Don't waste your precious weekend with regret.
>>
>>339968615
I'd be constantly reading books instead of playing games. Not that different really.
>>
it is slowly starting to settle in i thin k
>>
>>339968615

This picture. It was on the cover of some science magazine or something I saw all the time when I was a kid. Either it was in school or I had it at home. Probably at home. I can't remember the name of it..... help me /v/.
>>
File: 1461972361894.jpg (11 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1461972361894.jpg
11 KB, 198x328
>>339971175
>that pic
You could have prevented this
>>
>>339976126
I would probably be a winner irl.
>>
>>339968778
damn, I saw that video...
>>
>>339976838
hah.
>>
well, i literally got a job because of them, so i guess i wouldn't have a job?

i would probably be a farmer or something.
>>
>>339976610
>Literally the file name
>>
>>339976610
Axalotyl
>>
>>339968615
I'd probably watch more anime and masturbate more.
So not that big of a change
>>
>>339972363
>It's a well know phenomenon in psychology that playing video games at a young age completely ruined millennials.
It is not, please stop spreading this nonsense. Despite old men at APA trying really really hard to "prove" this (they're biased as fuck), evidence supporting that videogames are particularly harmful in the long term is very weak.
Source: http://www.newsweek.com/apa-video-games-violence-364394
Yes, they talk about violence but even though it's the most researched topic they still can't establish jack shit
>>
>>339977015
>>339977064

That's the fish itself, not the magazine I am trying to figure out.
>>
>>339969470
Nigga stop blaming games on yo lack of pussy. When I was 15 I had a threesome with Naruto and Star Fox posters on my wall.
>>
File: Jacko.png (115 KB, 257x275) Image search: [Google]
Jacko.png
115 KB, 257x275
>>339972363
>It's a well know phenomenon in psychology that playing video games at a young age completely ruined millennials.
Nice arm-chair psychology you stupid millennial.
>>
>>339977551
Zoobooks?
>>
>>339977969
>Zoobooks

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS

That is it. Thank you.
>>
>>339968615
>all that money I spent on games

A lot richer
>>
>>339972363

Aaaand opinion discarded.
Another 20-something year old pretending he isn't part of the problem.
>>
File: 56e5f0b184adc.gif (277 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
56e5f0b184adc.gif
277 KB, 250x250
>>339971192

I had the same issue once except not as depressing

There were about a dozen teens on the floor above me being really fuckin loud, and I got tired of it.

I turned my speakers on max and played loud sensual sounds, they all got uncomfortable and left.

The next day I heard some other neighbors knocking on his door asking him to not be so loud again.
>>
File: 1464821404607.png (57 KB, 607x426) Image search: [Google]
1464821404607.png
57 KB, 607x426
>>339972363
Here's your (You)
>>
>>339971192
Great blog man, where do I subscribe
>>
>>339971151
>this website would exist without video games

nice try Hammurabi
>>
I probably be drawing a hell of a lot more.
>>
>>339977768
You had sex with a Naruto and Star Fox poster?
>>
>>339968615
videogames ruined my Life
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.