[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kojima: And then he rook in mirror and player see he not really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: autist.jpg (163 KB, 1024x982) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
163 KB, 1024x982
Kojima: And then he rook in mirror and player see he not really Big Boss! Instead his name Venome, because Snake's have venome!!
Young coder: Hahaha, wow Mr. Kojima great joke, I didn't know you had such a sense of humor.
*Kojima stares at young coder without blinking for 5 minutes*
Older coder: *bursts in* Ahhh great idea as always Kojima-sama! These young folks can't appreciate you! Hollywood can't appreciate you either that's why they don't let you direct movies!

Remind me again why people think the MGS games have great writing. It's a bunch of pop-science and pop-psychology trivia interwoven with anime battles.
>>
you are lonely aren't you
>>
>>339965431
irrelevant
>>
>>339965431
Yes.. can we be friends please?
>>
File: 1438308987286.gif (494 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1438308987286.gif
494 KB, 500x324
this is a great thread that is going places
>>
>>339965592
straight to page 10
>>
>>339966296
Not if I have anything to say about it.
>>
ken levine: hey what if like, you know, like, have the guy, the main character guy, he like has to go outside the ship to get to the other ship and its 0 gravity so he's like floating around itll be so cool

young engineer: uh, our engine really isn't built with that sort of functionality in mind we'd have to spend at least a month working out the code and we're already nearing our budge-

older engineer: *waves hand at young engineer* ah, yeah, sure Ken, that's a great idea we'll get right on it.

*ken levine wanders off to bother other members of the team who are all hard at work*

young engineer: you know we can't actually do that

Older engineer: yeah i know don't worry about it just say you'll do whatever he asks the guy will forget about it in a week

How do absolute incompetents like Kojima and Levine end up in charge of big games? It's always the engineers and lower level designers who are actually responsible for how the game turns out but these jokers end up taking all the credit.
>>
>>339966592

While we're here can we discuss why captcha keeps asking me to identify store fronts?
>>
>>339967575
jews
>>
avellone (master writer and rpg extraordinaire): listen you fucking script monkey or code guy or w/e the fuck you are i want you to add the option to stab the female in the stomach AFTER the player finds out shes pregnant

junior engineer: but sir the condom was in the inventory in that scenario so she-

avellone: look- i dont have time to play games with juniors just write me a report-

ceo at the time: avellone we cant have that option the ESRB will be all over us; fargo says it's out-

avellone: jesus christ i'm trying to break new ground here and you're constraining my talent; if the game fails in the marketplace it's managements fault! *slams door*

ceo at the time: *to another executive* he's a genius we need to keep him on board- fire all the engineers and have the marketing dept. push planescape and fallout 2 i want plants on every forum

random executive: i'll make the call
>>
>>339965332
OP:I'm a big dumb doodoo muncher
Me:Heh you sure are
>>
>>339965431
>>339968912
Kojima is a fucking asshole.

I worked at KojimaPro for little over a year, but decided to quit after about a month of constant harassment from him. He was always sleeping during meetings, or playing Monster Hunter under the table with Yoji even though everyone could tell. One day I couldn't stand it anymore, he was sitting next to me chewing gum and every time I tried to talk he would blow a bubble and pop it to interrupt me. After the fifth time I grabbed him by the shoulder, the rest of the staff gave me worried looks of disapproval. he looked me straight in the eyes, chewing his gum extremely loudly. He reached for the gum pack in his pocket and presented it to me, then he said in broken English:

"Want somu? It's chelly."

I lost my temper and knocked it out of his hand, Kojima gave me this look like he couldn't believe what I was doing. After that he was quiet for the rest of the meeting, victory was mine, or so I thought.

The next day I sat down by my desk, only to find a piece of chewed gum stick to my ass when I sat down on the chair. I consulted Kojima about it, but he acted dumb and pretended to have no idea what I was talking about. But it didn't stop there, every day he would put a piece of chewed gum somewhere. Under the mouse, in my shoes, between my papers, he even replaced the bento my wife had made for me with nothing but different flavors of chewed gum.

Fuck Kojima.
>>
>>339969094
No.339969094: I love to suck a massive peepee once in awhile
Me:Heh you sure do
>>
>>339969228
>>339968912
Is that you Kojima.
>>
hideo kojima is known to be THE most hung guy in the video game industry, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed joosten's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with hideo barely able to force it past the knob, and joosten moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on hideos throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>339965332
Kojima: メタルギア〜を凌駕するミームの武器を増やします!!!!
Young Coder: K-Kojima-san, I don't understand...
Kojima: Wokku fasta!!
Young Coder: Aiieeeeeeee!!
>>
>>339969563
I laughed at this shit. Unbelievable.
>>
>>339967575
It also changed from French street signs to German ones

Hmmm
>>
>>339965332

MGS games are fucking oscar winning writing compared to most Japanese games. I don't know whether it's just bad translation or Japan's inability to comprehend logic or write well but most of it is horrible, especially JRPGs that make 0 attempt to westernize one way or another.
>>
File: 1393077281614.jpg (623 KB, 1170x780) Image search: [Google]
1393077281614.jpg
623 KB, 1170x780
>>339969563
>>
File: 675867uyh35wy6tg.jpg (14 KB, 299x224) Image search: [Google]
675867uyh35wy6tg.jpg
14 KB, 299x224
>>339969563
>Young Coder: Aiieeeeeeee!!
>>
>>339965332
Literally what.
>>
>Yeah Michiko, yeah I know it's our anniversary, but I have to work overtime. Yeah the boss wants us to program ice cubes that melt realistically. Come on Michiko, don't cry
>>
>>339972157
laughed for real
>>
OP is Kojima's evil twin, Hideo.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.