[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haven't played fallout 4, did we ever find out why he hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FUCK NEWSPAPERS.jpg (101 KB, 973x549) Image search: [Google]
FUCK NEWSPAPERS.jpg
101 KB, 973x549
haven't played fallout 4, did we ever find out why he hates newspapers so much?
>>
>>339962158
They always stir up trouble.
>>
>>339962418

>protag hates things that stir up trouble
>no option for "HATE FIVE GUYS"
>>
Why is this game so fucking boring
>>
>>339962158

The answer is always synths. Synths are now to Fallout what nanomachines are to Metal Gear.
>>
>>339962158
HATE
>>
>>339963873
It's a fraction of the content of the previous games.

Even Fallout 1 feels bigger. It strips out player choice in favor of a voiced protagonist and a retread of Fallout 3's story that nobody in the fanbase really asked for.

Calling it a shallow departure from the series will get you yelled at by fanboys to oblivion for being a neckbeard. The same fanboys who circlejerk about how bad Fallout Brotherhood of Steel was for the exact same reasons you and I would cite.
>>
File: Fallout ending.jpg (2 MB, 2994x3600) Image search: [Google]
Fallout ending.jpg
2 MB, 2994x3600
>>339965008

>Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
>10 ending sldies, 9 of which are variable

>Fallout 2
>20 ending slides, 13 of which are variable

>Fallout: New Vegas
>30 ending slides, 28 of which are variable

>Fallout 4
>5 ending slides, 1 of which is variable
>>
>>339965954
>fo4
>1 variable slide
Is that the one that shows what side you picked? Or is there another one
>>
>>339966091

If you side with the Institue:
>I've lost Shaun - all over again.

If you do not side with the Institute:
>I can feel it all wash over me. The heat. The force. The radiation...the fear. It's the end of the world - all over again.
>>
>>339963873
lack of content and it takes fucking hours to actually get to where the small amount of shit is

Although I did carefully loot every building for shit and then never use the settlement mechanic
>>
File: 1463936443978.jpg (80 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
1463936443978.jpg
80 KB, 800x733
>>339965954
>push through Fallout 4
>no pity slides that show you the consequences of your actions
>>
>>339966586

Dear Bethesda, I have a few very simple questions . . .

>Did Deacon ever expand the Railroad into a greater force like he said he would?
>Did Preston finally drive that scum out of the Commonwealth?
>Did Strong ever find the Milk of Kindness?
>What does Elder Maxson decide is the Brotherhood's next mission, assuming the player does not kill him?
>How does the Sole Survivor do as the new Director of the Institute, assuming they took on that role?
>What were the consequences of how the player treated the Triggermen?
>Did the Atom Cat's love of Power Armor ever lead to conflict between them and the Brotherhood?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.