[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never played any The Witcher game before. Will i enjoy The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: header[1].jpg (84 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
84 KB, 460x215
I never played any The Witcher game before. Will i enjoy The Witcher 3?

Im a huge Souls fan
>>
It's slow and the combat is shit.

So no.
>>
>>339961117
It's a slog to go through the first 2 hours while you learn everything. Then It's fucking amazing. Going village to village, doing small quests and favors are way funner than the actual main quest. The combat is a lot of fun once you get good at rolling and shit
>>
>>339961117

Probably not, man.

It's not because TW3 is a bad game, it's a good game with a metric fuckton of work put into it. It's because anyone who says "I'm a big Souls fan" is a fat autistic neckbeard virgin who does nothing but talk about Dark Souls no matter what game he's playing.

I'd say try playing Dark Souls, instead, fag.

I'm going to play TW Warhammer and call it a day.
>>
>>339961258

My friends are saying its amazing :/
>>
>>339961117
>Im a huge Souls fan
I.E. you're a fucking shitter hopping on the bandwagon because /v/ likes shit so you feel obliged

fuck off
>>
>>339961553

Are you retarded?
>>
File: UyQVhKc.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
UyQVhKc.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>339961117
If you really want to enjoy The Witcher you should start with the books (or at least read a plot summary or something) and then play games chronologically. Otherwise 80% of the time you will have no fucking idea what is going on, who are the people you meet and so on.
>>
File: 1464904285843.jpg (82 KB, 750x748) Image search: [Google]
1464904285843.jpg
82 KB, 750x748
>>339961847
he's not wrong though. As much as Metal gear fans can be autistic with their joostposting and overwatch with their waifus.

Souls gotta take the crown of the biggest problem with this board. Always on the edge to defend the souls games even if everybody agrees that they are great games. You also have them popping up in every thread and talking about how much they can't enjoy other games because Dark souls or bloodborne.
>>
>>339961117
>i'm a gay faggot
>will i like sex with a hot chick
no, you'd rather get bummed by the hulk
>>
YEs, you'll like it. Only 2 examples of degeneracy-- at one point, you run into a faggot who has been exiled the correct answer to get him to give info is " I'm a freak too..."

At another point, it turns out the master-armorer dward was really has HIS WIFE (muh feminism) as master armorer entire time.

Other than that, even as a mother cuker who had given up video games as degenerate wastes of time for 6 years, this one even sucked me it.
>>
Its ridiculously boring

Apart from the combat and gameplay feeling clunky and unrefined as FUCK, the supposedly hugely marketed story and characters fall flat too

You spend 80% of your time listening to boring irrelevant dialogue that has no weight or relevance
Then you spend 10% of your time on clunky repetitive combat against bandits or drowners or bandits or drowners or bandits
Then you spend 10% walking around the ubisoft-tier open world with nothing interesting in it

Even the writing and quest design is ridiculously boring. It all boils down to an automated experience that doesn't treat you as an intelligent player and instead hands everything to you on a silver platter

>solve this riddle
>oh shit, I probably gotta read those notes I found earlier and search for a secret switch or something!
>nah, its just "tap L2 to reveal literally every single item you can interact with"
>this repeats itself almost every single quest

Like, what the fuck
Why do people praise this shit
>>
Booted it up to play the new expansion. Holy shit did they further downgrade the graphics and now sound? Fuck cdpr. They downgrade the actual game, then downgrade through patches, then downgrade more through patches. What the fuck.
>>
>>339967891
>Holy shit did they further downgrade the graphics
Try harder, the expansion actully has new graphical assets so it looks AND runs better.
>>
If you played the souls games you will probably hate this game. It's really jarring to go from the nice and smooth combat of Dark Souls and go to the clunky combat system of Bitcher 3
>>
>>339961675
So you would take /v/'s opinion over your friends'? You must be a big shitter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.